Australia tama v4 release date

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know everyone, it's annnoying... but can you please control your tempers! Sorry but it is getting annoying. If you want one that bad Amazon and Ebay have them. :D But I'm not allowed to purchase one over the internet so I have to wait.

~T22

:)

*sigh*

That's late indeed. I'll have to wait even longer now. Oh well, I guess it will be in April, that's not too long away.. :)

eBay is safe, atleast it has been for me :) Over 150 transactions and no troubles! I just sold a V4 on there to someone... I hope they enjoy it :)

lol! I just bought a V4 on eBay! It came in this morning! <_<

I was really happy with it! It's so awesome! It's really really cool. It's the rising sun pattern.

I still can't wait to get an Australian one. <_<

April 2007? April 2007?!?!?!?!?
I was going to get a tamagotchi V4 on my birthday next month because I thought they would come out close to when V4s come out in the US!!!!!!!!!!!! That's not fair! We got V3s a few weeks after America!!!! Why can't we get it early???? Not fair!!!!!!!!!!!

...Wait! I have an idea!!! I'll ask for a V4 from my dad's friends in New Zealand because they said they would send us Christmas presents!!!
I KNOW!!! At least it should be in time for my birthday because my birthday's at the end of April <_<

And those are EnTamas...
Accually, they're v4s. The v4 has the same appearance as the Entama. Even some of the designs are the same!

EDIT:OH EM GEE. There's a Choco-Silver design! lol, I have the Entama version of that design, and it's where my username came from. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
What..... WHAT!!!!!! NO FAIR!! V3's CCAME OUT IN FEBRUARY L:AST YEAR!!!! *punches computer*wait.... my birthday is april 30th...... SWEET!!!!! Ill put it on my list!!! but I want it now!!! *wait that sound a bit spoiled..... oops. :lol:

~SG~

P.S= can one of you guys give a demanding email? :huh:

Thats weird I'm in nz and got my tama in dec but they've been out here for longer than that. You'd think oz would get them at same time *shrug* I have the clear pink one ^_^

Well I've finally got the release date for tamagotchi connexion v4 in Australia. I first emailed Bandai Asia who said to contact funtastic. So I did. Here is the email I got from funtastic.

It'll be awhile before Australia get it.

Oh well.

~T22

:furawatchi:
there already out besides we get things before america and i got one today from target!! so i have no idea where u got dat info from! :unsure:

:eek: everyone is talking about when it is cumin out in au or nz or us what about uk????

loads of my friends are saying its already out am i being really silly and not knowing the release dates? someone help me!!!!! :eek: i havent even seen them in toys r us anyway!!!!

p.s i am sorry for you ot that it isnt gonna be out for quite a time in april but still at least you lot know when your realease date is!!!!!

It's annoying I know... my birthday is on April 4th so mum said she'd get me one then :) but grrr... You'd think Bandai would release them earlier. I hope funtastic is wrong. :) I thought about before I went to bed and I got so angry B) I was punching my pillow. :) I saw some on amazon for around $25 but I don't know what currency that's in. :)
~T22

:wacko:
I think its american unless another country uses the $ sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back