Authentic Pokemon, Fake Tamagotchi, Fake Pokemon or What?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Today a boy in my class was showing everyone a thing that looked very much like a Tama, and I glimpsed it and it looked almost exactly like one except it was much thinner! I asked him what it was and he said it was a Pokemon thing, and made it very clear it was not a Tamagotchi. He even showed the character to me and I'm pretty sure it was a Pokemon; definitely not a Tama. But it had 3 buttons and even an infrared sensor! It was red on one half and white on the other with a black line in between.

Does anyone know what this is? Is it an authentic Pokemon, a fake Tamagotchi, a fake Pokemon or something totally different?

It's a PokeWalker: https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/8/8b/Pokewalker.png/250px-Pokewalker.png

It came with the games HeartGold and SoulSilver in 2010. It's a pedometer and you can load up your pokemon by using the sensor and your game/ds. The amount of steps you take, you can level your pokemon "on the go", catch pokemon, and find items. It's pretty cool but it's only fun if you use it with the game. That's pretty much it's purpose afterall lol

It's a PokeWalker used for Pokemon SoulSilver and HeartGold. It interacts with the DS cartridge (which has a IR sensor).

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a attempt to make a pokemon portable device, to let you feel like a real trainer.

It's a pedometer, which trains your pokemon whilest you walk, and you can even catch pokemon on it. It also has the option of finding gifts, and count your steps. You can unlock more areas, the more watts, and the more steps you make.

It's packaged with heartgold and soulsilver, and you can only use one at a time on a game. You can put any pokemon you want on it, but only one, and 3 ones you can catch on the device itself.

Tamagotchi standard wise: you dont have anything to do, to take care of it. No food, no toilet, no nothing, it's just a pedometer, with buffed up options.

they have this v-pet that is a dinosuar and it has a pikachu shell but has nothing to do with pokemon what so ever! lol but that is a pokewalker i have one lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back