TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harry-Potter-Gotchi

Reaction score
Yeah I own the first two seasons of Avatar and I'm in love with them! I just watched the episode from season 2 "Lake Laogai" it was so cool! Now,Avatar is kind of a serious,and funny show;seriously funny! lol Ok here's a super-funny video someone made on YouTube of Avatar (it's my fave)

Avatar Stupidity Episode 4 (awesomest ever!)

Yes,it's just scenes with the characters in them but there's a few scenes where they actually say the things in the video,like Iro (old guy) saying to Zuko (cute young guy) "Are you goin to finish that?" and there's one more I believe but I have short-term-memory at this time of night and can't remember.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Avatar && Avatar Stupidity! XD

last night I spent like 4 hours watching all the Avatar stupidty episoes lol.

i love that show and i don't care that i'm to old for it....sorta XD i nicknamed my friend Zuzu and she named me Azula we haven't said eachother's real names to eachother for about a month XD yay

i love that show and i don't care that i'm to old for it....sorta XD i nicknamed my friend Zuzu and she named me Azula we haven't said eachother's real names to eachother for about a month XD yay
Azula is awsome!

I don't like Azula (no offence) but I think that the Avatar world could end the war faster if they just had machine guns! lol Oh! Have you guys seen the episode "The Cave of 2 Lovers"? well probably but I love the hippies! They rock! I loved the "Nice underwear" thing! XD

Last edited by a moderator:
xDDD

I've never seen that episode.

These are my fave charaters in order:

Zuku

Jet

Ty Lee

Sokka (Because he's random :])

Azula

and thats about it.

Latest posts

Back