TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The finale of the show is on tonight...anyone a fan of the show, and if you are, are you going to watch the finale?
YES!!! I AM!!! I begged my mom for me to come home at 7:00pm because I want to watch it sooooooooo BAD! <_<

YES!!! I AM!!! I begged my mom for me to come home at 7:00pm because I want to watch it sooooooooo BAD! <_<
cool...I can't wait to see it...I'm sleeping over at a friends house, so we'll probably watch it together! I've been interested in the show ever since it started...

my favourite character is Katara, what about you?

cool...I can't wait to see it...I'm sleeping over at a friends house, so we'll probably watch it together! I've been interested in the show ever since it started...my favourite character is Katara, what about you?
MOMO!!! The little lemur is sooo CUTE!!! <_<

[SIZE=22pt] Sorry, I don't watch it... [/SIZE]

:kuribotchi: tamagirl777

That episode last night was dramatic...I loved it. When the princess gave her life to the Moon, it was really sad and cool at the same time.

Wasn't it funny when Sokka kissed her spirit?

That part was cool, too.

That episode last night was dramatic...I loved it. When the princess gave her life to the Moon, it was really sad and cool at the same time.Wasn't it funny when Sokka kissed her spirit?

That part was cool, too.
Yeah! And it was weird in the end, Zula, Zuko's sister, is going on some kind of mission! :puroperatchi:

I can't wait for the second season! My mom and me love the show! Im kinda glad that there is gonna be a girl villan. I don't know why. My favorite character is zucos uncle.

I loved the season finale! I'm a huge Avatar fan (but of course, DP rocks more :mellow: ). I'm watching the episode at least five times in a row because I recorded it. Zula is Zuko's sister's name? Odd. I wonder who Iroh's son was.

I thought it was very dark that Princess Yue was touched by the Moon Spirit, and that's what was keeping her alive. I wondered why her hair was white for ages. Well, two weeks :ph34r: I had a feeling Princess Yue would be the sacrificed one though. *sigh*

My favorite character...hmmm...probably Zuko, and then Sokka. Then Aang. Katara used to be my favorite, but she's too powerful now. Hehe.

Also, anyone know what that yellow circle on Katara's coat is?

I can't wait for the second season! My mom and me love the show! Im kinda glad that there is gonna be a girl villan. I don't know why. My favorite character is zucos uncle.
Your mom watches anime, cartoon or watever that show is?WOW!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back