TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=21pt]yea u no it's sorta stealing but afterward u always learn a lesson but ryta probably doesnt mind 4 u admited that u didnt no and changed it[/SIZE]

Okay, okay people! I know memetchi star didn't know that she/he should have asked permission from AusGal to use the avvie. Go it? :huh:

Thanks tamafruits, you are a really kind member. I am going to use this christmas avatar until next year and then if it is O.K. with AusGal I might use it after.

Yeah.. Because its kind of like stealing somebody elses work.. I dont think Ryta will mind that much. But in future you'll learn to ask someone's permission :huh:
//Haze
i never made it, Ausgal did......

p.s memetchi star, the tarakotchi and christmas tree avatar is meowbark's avatar.....spiffy made that one....

i never made it, Ausgal did......
p.s memetchi star, the tarakotchi and christmas tree avatar is meowbark's avatar.....spiffy made that one....
I know memetchi star and she is really upset because every time she has a new avatar tamatalk members go on and on and on at her and say that she/he has stolen it and she PMed me and told me that meow bark said that she could use it but I am not really involved in this topic anymore because I would rather go and read a "happier" topic.

God, Not more people stealing my avvies :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: I am so angry, And no you cant use it after christmas, You cant ever use it.

God, Not more people stealing my avvies :D :huh: :( :eek: I am so angry, And no you cant use it after christmas, You cant ever use it.
[SIZE=21pt]y? y cant u let he/she use it or borrow it 4 a day or 2 atleast[/SIZE]

God, Not more people stealing my avvies :D :huh: :( :eek: I am so angry, And no you cant use it after christmas, You cant ever use it.
Don't be so mad, AusGal!!! Memetchi star DIDN'T know that she/he should have asked you first to use the avvie. And she/he just said that IF you are okay with her/him using the avvie after Christmas!

[SIZE=21pt]Excuse me?If u have a bad opinion about it,please keep it 2 ur self.[/SIZE]

p.s i think sence u only said 1 word ur spamming.

That's funny how you put "Best, etc." what DOES that mean anyway? (P.S. I know what etc means it just sounds un-logical)

Bad bad girl, stealing avatars...
[SIZE=21pt]Um,actually she did but,she didnt no and she told the truth so actually she is a good good girl because she told the truth. :lol: [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back