TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ai Lei smiled. "I can get you a house in the middle ring. Or, if you don't want to be lonely, you can stay with me" she offered. "I have a mother named Ling Mi, a brother named Ta Hashi and a dad named Yan Ghan"

Ai Lei chuckled. "Sure, come on! My mother is cooking and I bet it's almost ready" she said, gesturing towards the path in front of her. "This is the way."

Ai Lei sighed and tried to make conversation. "So.. what's it like in the fire nation" she asked. "And, I never got your name"

"Well I'm Ty Lin. And the fire nation is dangerous - everywhere you go you risk getting burnt by criminals. There are a few safe places, thank goodness."

"Nice to meet you Ty Lin. And, I'm sure you won't get burnt here. People only bend in classes and tournaments and such"

"Sounds Fun! We also have tournaments - everyone cheats though. What's your name anyway?"

Ai Lei stared at the ground. "That sucks. My name is Ai Lei" she introduced, before stopping outside some gates. "This is my home" she told her, pushing them open and entering. "C'mon in"

Hidea looked longingly after them. It sure would be nice to have some home cooking... she thought. I'll see her again soon I suppose... She walked past... what was her name? Ai Lee? Yes, that was it...... Ai Lee's house.

Ai Lei smiled and nodded. "Thank you. Mother, I'm home! And I have a guest!". Suddenly, a petite woman appeared. "Welcome back Ai Lei" she said, gasping at the sight of Ty Lin. "She's fire nation!". Ai Lei smiled. "It's alright mother. She's a friend". Ai Lei saw a water tribe girl outside. She looked out the window and called. "Hey! Water tribe girl! Didn't I see you before? Never caught your name!" she asked

Last edited by a moderator:
Ai Lei nodded. "Be right back. You can also look around if you want" she said, darting off and approaching the girl. "Hey there. I'm Ai Lei. Are you alright?"

"Huh? oh my! Hello... Ai Lee! My name is Hidea Mali! I suppose I'm fine..." she said as her stomach rumbled fiercly... "Well, to an extent," she chuckled.

Ty Lin decides to see Hidea Mali and Ai Lei. "Ai Lei have you asked her inside yet?" Ty Lin asks grinning.

Ai Lei smiles at them. "Come on you two, lets go inside. I'm sure Mother has something cooking" she told them. Suddenly, Ta Hashi appeared. "Ai Lei. Mother said it's dinner time" he told her, then glanced at the other two. "You can come as well"

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back