TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Dear Tamatalkers.

Do you know how to get an avatar? If you do, (which i'm sure of) could you please reply to this post so I can have one? They are so pretty! Thank you, any help would be apprecieated! (Sorry if I spelled that wrong. ;-)

Juliet Capulet

first, i want to say that this is in the worng section and i will ask for it to be moved.

Second, you would click on your name and then go to avatar options. After that you can choise a pic already on tamatalk, or get one on your own. When use one of tamatalks you just click on the one you want and upload. If you do your own click the browse butten, then hit conferm and you have one.

Hope i helped

love,

~^TamaNoItAll^~

[SIZE=9pt]Okay, okay, remember to just start a new topic once! And I don't think that a topic like this should be in the "Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners" forum. But I'll answer your question anyway. [/SIZE]

All you have to do is go to your Control Panel. That can be accessed by going to the top of the screen at the "Settings" tab and at the top of the list it should say "My Controls". Click it.

When your Control Panel pops up, go to the side of it and under the section where it says "Personal Profile," click "Edit Avatar Settings". From there, you can choose from the avvies that TamaTalk already has, or you can click the "Browse" button and you can use your own personal picture. If you wonder where some of us get our avvies, try this website: Avatar Magic

Hope I helped! And next time, try going to the FAQ forum. Maybe somebody might have already asked your question there.

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

If you need to know any other general information about TT, check out the THE USER GUIDE TO TAMATALK. ;]

*Closed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back