TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh kawaii~mametchi. That is the coolest. 8.5 / 10!

jakecracking! I love your new avvie. It's so awesome! 6.5 / 10

results are in stop voting!

oldschooltama [ 2 ] [25.00%]

mew0099 [ 1 ] [12.50%]

memetchi <3 [ 3 ] [37.50%]

magicboa [ 1 ] [12.50%]

jakecracking [ 1 ] [12.50%]

Total Votes: 8

memetchi <3 wins with 3 votes!!!

@ `Krystal It's actually a small stuffie I own. ♥ Thanks for the comment! ^^

Congrats memetchi <3!

Are we going to have another contest for this month?

yes another competition with memetchi <3, kawaii~mametchi, Lord Valphius and more enteries to come!

Awright, I'm in! But I'll wait for a few more people to join in.

sorry mew0099 but because you entered last month (and didn't win) you have to wait till next month

sorry mew0099 but because you entered last month (and didn't win) you have to wait till next month
Um, I didn't want to join to be rated, I wanted to join to rate other's.

Speaking of which, I'll probably change my avatar for Hallowe'en.

EDIT:

You said in one of your posts that memetchi <3, kawaii~mametchi, and Lord Valphius were in.

But memetchi <3 won September's contest.

So if memetchi <3 joins again, isn't that just a bit strange because memetchi <3 might win again (which would be a bit unfair)?

Last edited by a moderator:
Um, I didn't want to join to be rated, I wanted to join to rate other's.

EDIT:

You said in one of your posts that memetchi <3, kawaii~mametchi, and Lord Valphius were in.

But memetchi <3 won September's contest.

So if memetchi <3 joins again, isn't that just a bit strange because memetchi <3 might win again (which would be a bit unfair)?
you don't need to join anything to vote, just vote!

and about memetchi <3 being in, its because its a tournement thing (so far) but as it is (fairly) new, things may change

Oh, OK. I didn't know it was a tournament. Anyhow, I have a new avvie... but it's kinda meh.

Sorry, but I don't get how this is supposed to be in the "What's On Your Mind" forum. Since your voting for your who's avatar you think is the best, shouldn't this be in either "Fun Stuff" or "Non-Tamatalk". Sorry if I don't make sense, just wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back