TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

эйджа

Reaction score
I'm limited to what I can do but I will make avatars for you guys if you can supply me with pictures or tell me exactly what you want.

Here are two that move:

teletchi (girl)

tamatchi

HEY PPLZ, U SHOULD LISTEN TO HIM!!! HE MADE ME A REALLY COOL AVATAR THAT HAS A MIMITCHI HOLDING A SIGN THAT SAYS GIGATAMA10 RULEZ AND THAT THING IS TO THE RIGHT OF THIS MESSAGE._______________________________________________________>

Last edited by a moderator:
Vicky Liu I finished yours :}

here you go

and gigatama10 if you want something cool that moves like that too I can make one. :]

HEY PPLZ, U SHOULD LISTEN TO HIM!!! HE MADE ME A REALLY COOL AVATAR THAT HAS A MIMITCHI HOLDING A SIGN THAT SAYS GIGATAMA10 RULEZ AND THAT THING IS TO THE RIGHT OF THIS MESSAGE._______________________________________________________>
I'ma girl by the way haha @-@

<!--QuoteBegin-эйдж

+Mar 21 2006, 07:32 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (эйдж

@ Mar 21 2006, 07:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Vicky Liu I finished yours :}

here you go

and gigatama10 if you want something cool that moves like that too I can make one. :]

aw omg, thats so cute. >3<

if you don't mind could you make me a avatar too.^^;?

i want a nyatchi knitting a light pink scarf. ;D

can you make it animated please?

and also at the bottom can you type MilkyStar in dark blue, green than pink. like can the letter be alternating? ex. cat c is dark blue, a is green and t is light pink?

if its not too much i would like that. thankies. >.<

heres a piccie of a nyatchi if you onno what it looks like. Nyatchi

sure I can do it, it'll take a little while.

I JUST DON'T WANT ANY TAMAGOTCHI PEOPLE TO SUE ME FOR DRAWING THEIR CHARACTERS FOR FANS @-@ *is scared*

QUOTE (эйдж@ Mar 21 2006, 08:00 PM)

sure I can do it, it'll take a little while.
I JUST DON'T WANT ANY TAMAGOTCHI PEOPLE TO SUE ME FOR DRAWING THEIR CHARACTERS FOR FANS @-@ *is scared*

*huggles* thankies.^^ you wont get sued. you get sued for using the original characters drawn and editing it to your own. xD

QUOTE (эйдж@ Mar 21 2006, 08:35 PM)

sorry it's taking so long! I'm almost done. no problem.^^ take your time, really. (=

QUOTE (эйдж@ Mar 21 2006, 08:40 PM)

here you go! i love it. thankies so much. :mellow: you have great talent. (= i hope everyone else is as pleased with your avatars as i am. ^^ do you mind if i add you to my friend list?^^;

aww thanks I'm glad you like it :mellow: and thank you! sure, I still don't know how to do friends lists and stuff but as long as I'm on yours it's all good huh?

QUOTE (эйдж@ Mar 21 2006, 08:42 PM)

aww thanks I'm glad you like it :mellow: and thank you! sure, I still don't know how to do friends lists and stuff but as long as I'm on yours it's all good huh? i just added you to my contact list.^^; well see you around. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back