Avril Lavigne

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prepare to hate me!:

I hate that song. I can not stand it.

It makes me want to stick my finger trhough my eye, into my brain and swirl it around.

Yay! Everyone now hates me!!!

[SIZE=14pt]I hate Avril Lavigne. Her new song really sucks. Avril is a poser. She never used to dress punk. You can't just one day be someting and the next day decide you wanna be punk. That's what a poser is. Look up poser in the dictionary and you'll find Avril Lavigne's picture. I'm not going to say anyhing else. I'm done.[/SIZE]

-C.M.

I don't really like her new song girlfriend but I love most of her other ones I think my favorites are Anything But Ordinary Things I'll never Say Tomorrow My World and Complicated. THose are I think my couple top favorites. ;)

Avril is a poser, you can't deny it.

Sounds like a cheerleader song, not a "punk" song. I never understood why people liked her anyway, and stated that she was punk. I don't think she is, and never will.

Punk is dead, Avril killed it.

You can hate me now.

I don't like her. The song is odd. And isn't she married? Then why make this song?

i love it! i listen 2 it all the time!!! its soooo cool especially the video its so funny! theres that red-haired dorky girl with glasses and she wears a long kilt and pink polo-neck and she gets bullied by avril (who looks better as a blonde lol!) and theres the song and eventually avril gets the guy (who is admittedly HOTT!)

Latest posts

Back