avvie business! extra dumb stuff that might happen

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oniontchi2

Reaction score
anyway, i just get a normnal sized avvie thats not even animated it's just fine and when i change it it says "you're not allowed to upload this" what kind of

F!#@ing s@^* is that? i am totally

[SIZE=30pt] I AM ENRAGED ABOUT THAT SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! [/SIZE]

-_- -_- :)

ps: is there is a moderator or someone that can change stuff raedfing this, PLEASE LET ME HAVE MY AVVIE!!! :) :eek: ;) :D B) :D

Ok, a few things

1. Why exactly is this in fun stuff?

2. Dont get angry over something so small as an avatar.

3. The avatar might be saved under a different type(PDF, JPG ect) that what TT allows.

4. A normal mod cant change the setting, so it would have to be Admin or Jap(I am too lazy to do full, even though I could have just done it an it would have been shorter than this).

5. This will have happened to everyone on TT, and most probably has been complained about, so It probably will not be changed.

It's not Tamatalk's fault. It's because Tamatalk is powered by invisionfree and it's invisionfree who decide what and what isn't allowed so it isn't an option for Tamatalk to change it, I'm sure they would if they could. Anyways I agree with Liz!, this shouldn't be in fun stuff.

actually mabye you should've PMed me.but it is too late....oh well now you have settled it we can move on.but this goes for all of you:feel free to PM me for answers and help.and oniontchi2 remember this:things don't always come your way if you make a big fuss about them.you control ur own destiny.now can a guide please close this???thanks.

pmst :)

Edit: CLOSED AT TOPIC STARTERS REQUEST

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back