Awesome RP Idea/Recruitment Thread of Deliciousness

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runner

Reaction score
So. Basically. This is a topic where I will simply just list a bunch of ideas I have, and see if anyone is interested in joining any of them if I actually make them. This is to save time so I don't make a topic nobody will join.

First off, nobody steal my ideas. However, you can ask me permission if you really wanna make the RP badly or help me with it.

Second, only post if you would be willing to join an RP. I dun wanna make an RP nobody ends up joining even though three people said they would.

Anyway, cutting to the chase:

• Kingdom Hearts RP- Obviously based upon the KH series

• Remake of SS Seabound- An RP that takes place on an epic cruise ship during the summer. This one is fun.

• Something involving mythical creatures cause they are so awesome.

• Overdrive- Basically an RP where people go into something called "Overdrive", when their personalities drastically change and they become more powerful when they get angry or depressed.

• Future of Us- Based upon the book. Basically, the year is 1996, and as a teen, you have just gotten a new computer, one of those old ones, obviously because it is the beginning of the computer age. However, when you log into aol, you find a site in your favorites, called Facebook. But Facebook hasn't been invented yet, and when you click on it, you discover your future self 15 years later.. And what you do in 1996 changes your future- your spouse, your career, where you live..

• Sueland- Basically like the Zombie Apocalypse, but it isn't zombies taking over.. IT'S SUES.

• A warriorcats RP- Based on Warriors, the book series by Erin Hunter. Basically about cats who live in clans and blah blah blah. Look it up on wikipedia.

• Contagion- Obviously based upon that one movie, Contagion. A deadly virus is sweeping the world, and wiping out people. Nobody has the cure, and well.. Yeah. Fight to survive.

• Anime X-Overs Remake (x5)- A crossover of anime series, where anime characters from all series basically all meet up. Done this 4 times already, haha.

• The Zone- Theme Park/Water Park RP. Could be changed so it's Disney Land. That'd be awesome.

• Pokemon Mystery Dungeon- A pokemon RP. Obvious what this is about.

• Pokemon World- Basically, a pokemon RP that takes place in a world without Trainers (Or any humans for that matter). Like Mystery Dungeon, but without the dungeons added in. You play pokemon who do whatever they want pretty much.

• City Life- Rp that is realistic, and the name is pretty explanatory.

That's about it for now. I might be able to think of more by tomorrow morning.. So yeah. >.<

By the way, about donuts.. YOU WIN THE WORD DONUT. I NEVER SAID YOU GOT ACTUAL DONUTS :DDDD

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back