awesome tip alert! awesome tip alert!(i think)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamarsc

Reaction score
hi everyone!

look, i think this tip i am about to tell you is awesome!!!!!!! :D

o.k, so you know when the shop has a sale, and the stuff in the shop is half price? ok, so after u buy everything you want for a really cheap price, you set the time to 6:59pm and wait one minute. after waiting one minute check the shop and there will be new stock....... and there will still be a sale!(you can set the time back to normal and the new stock will still be there). you can keep on doing this until the shop stops the sale! pretty sneaky huh! :D

-always make sure you read the new tamatalk rules and make sure you follow them!

-PM me if you need help or just want a friend!

- also, remember to have fun on tamatalk!

~tamarsc~

[SIZE=13pt]Thanks for the Tip! :D [/SIZE]

I'm sure it will help some people out!

:D ITACHI :ph34r:

ohhh!!! I never thought of that! Thanks for the tip. I've got to try that!~!~ :(

thankyou everyone! also, tamagotchifungirl i think it will work on tama V4. it should. just try it!

- always make sure you read the new tamatalk rules and make sure you follow them!

- PM me if you want help or just need a friend!

- also, remember to have fun on tamatalk!

~tamarsc~

aaaawwww, thanx guys/gals!

Also, thanx everyone for replying cos' i've never had so many members reply to a post by me!

~tamarsc~

it also works when you set the time to 2.59PM

it changes at 3.00PM and at 7.00 PM

so i check the store everyday afterschool, and after dinner.

^^; thats how i remember when to check the stock.

sometimes in 6th period, i keep making the shop restock until i find a ticket.

EDIT : I suggest you do this when you have more money than the most expensive item.

this is because you might see sometihng you like but you can't afford it.

:[

it has happened to the ticket i wanted a couple times.

but a way to prevent this from happening is to try to earn money, then at about 6.50 change the time to 3.00 just so you have more time to make money before the shop restocks.

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
There are other topics about this. I always use 2:59 by the way

Last edited by a moderator:
Gee thanks for the awsome tip alert, I never even knew that thank you very much! :furawatchi: everyone loves mametchi! and kuchipatchi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back