AWESOME V5 CHARACTER CHART!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is awesome, but one question, when you have a family type, does the pet stay on the screen??
:( The pet is only on the status screen and sometimes when you press c :kuribotchi:

ON THAT LINK IT SHOWS PETS HOW DO U GET PETS ANYWAY?

PLZZZZZ LET ME KNOW .... :kusatchi: :nazotchi: :nyatchi: :furawatchi: :pochitchi: :eek: :blink: ;) :mimitchi: :mametchi: ;)

[SIZE=14pt]this is the only question i hav... [/SIZE]

https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=17556

how do you get a pet for you v5 tamagotchi ????

plzzzzzzz let me know...

:furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

by the way ive gt a violet family... :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks! i just got my v5 in the post this morning so mines still only:

Mimifuwatchi

Omutatchi

Futabatchi

:lol: :huh: :huh:

Yes. Thank you for pointing out that chart! It is brilliant, Tama-Zone are brilliant at things like this!

[SIZE=11pt]Well, it's just a link to an original topic. It's ok. She's just pointing out it's existance. ;) [/SIZE]
Not really. One topic said please do not copy.

Not really. One topic said please do not copy.
That's the point Mothra was making.

The topic starter has not copied anything. Nor have they pretended that the chart is one they made themselves.

They have simply posted a helpful link to a character chart on Tama-Zone for others on TamaTalk to visit if they want.

isn't planetchi supposed to be in the visitors & special list because sometimes it comes up as the dating show host??? :p :blink:

isn't planetchi supposed to be in the visitors & special list because sometimes it comes up as the dating show host??? :ichigotchi: :furawatchi:
Planetchi is also the parent in the Space Family.

~

ty. I never knew the plane was JALtchi. For people who have no idea about airlines, JAL stands for Japan Air Lines, and is an actual airline which is the flag carrier of Japan (like American Airlines is the Flag Carrier of America, and British Airways is the Flag Carrier of the UK).

Thank you for pointing out the chart! It is very useful! I think Tama-Zone are one of the best chart makers! The chart is wonderful!

*Tamagotchi Song*

Thanks for posting the growth chart! It was really helpful. I use it to plan all my tamas evolutions.

I use this chart when I'm reading other peoples V5 logs cause I get so confused when I see names I've never heard of before.

I can't get on tama town!! Somebody hacked it!!! Instead of it sayinfg log in, it says some html.

()_()

(0.0)

(")(")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back