AWWW HECK! WHY ME, WHY /NOW/!? WHYYYY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Valphius

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
My Tamagotchi's battery just died and I have /NO/ Money to get a new one...My day has officially been ruined by the hot weather and my Tamagotchi dying like this...ARGH!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
WAIT, NEVERMIND! I just found a CR2032 Battery in my "PokeWalker" for the Nintendo DSi Pokemon Heart Gold Version. I never used it anyway. XD

^ thats good, You can actually get these batteries from the dollar store where i live!

I lost my Pokewalker with my Vileplume in it X(.

Dollarama has them three for one dollar! with all three of them combined, they last about a month and a half!

I lost my Pokewalker with my Vileplume in it X(.
You can get your vileplume back, i remember reading in the manual how to get your pokemon back if you lost your pokewalker. If you have the instruction booklet, look for it.

1--- This is about tamagotchis and is in the /non/ tama talk section. This should have been in "What's on your mind."

2--- This is basically just complaining, which we call 'attention seaking'. So therefore, this topic should have been closed.

3--- The 'problem' had been solved, and then you were using this topic to chat. You should have taken the chat to PM and made the topic a little less... spammy.

*removed - site rules*

You can get your vileplume back, i remember reading in the manual how to get your pokemon back if you lost your pokewalker.  If you have the instruction booklet, look for it.
OH THANK YOU SO MUCH! Too bad when It was meant to be one of the Pokemon in my party to battle the elite 4. It's like level 20 while the rest of my team is level 50 XD

Heheh I always keep a little stash of tama batteries in a box under my bed. I'm paranoid about leaving it too long before I change them, because a battery leaked into one of my old tamas, and it's never worked since :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back