Ayan's Tamagotchi Pet Log 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ayan300

Reaction score
I've decided to make a new log because I haven't posted in my other log and it got outdated so I will call this log Ayan's Tamagotchi Log 2! Anyways here are the things I promise my new log will include.

1. More Pictures

2. More Narration

3. Better Grammar

I will try my best to add those things in. Also who rated this log 2 stars? It's just a log beginning don't expect me to post stuff yet!!! So if you did rate my log 2 stars just change it to 5 stars for now.

I also need your help with this log, if you see any grammar mistakes PM me with the part of the sentence that is incorrect and I will fix it. Also I have found out that lots of people are packing up their old log and making a new one. I am glad people are making a fresh start!

Thanks For Reading!

P.S. I am happy I have already got a follower and if you see a follower of my old log that hasn't followed this one yet, kindly PM them to let them know I have made a new log!

Last edited by a moderator:
Time to catch up on this log! Sorry for not posting earlier, I got caught up with Angry Birds Space. Anyways better make this quick!

Stats:

Name: Toffee

Generation: 6

Character: Ahirukutchi

Pounds: 58

Growth Stage: TODDLER

Hungry: 4

Happy: 5

Train: 6

Friendship: 4

Here's a picture

20f7y3m.jpg

Yes Peach had a baby boy who i named Toffee from another log since I couldn't come up with a name. I am hoping to turn him into Kuchiptachi or Shismamatcchi.

( Sorry if picture is a little blurry)

Welcome back to my log, let's start of this log with a few serious announcements.

1. My google and tamatalk account got hacked and apparently they are bullying people on here.

2. Who gave this log 2 stars? It's supposed to be the improved version!!!!!!!

Anyways back to your regularly scheduled log.

No more boring stats, time for some real narration!

Celery is still an Ahirukutchi! I need to stop pausing, but then again I like having a little toddler tama around. He is still 1 year old, 62 pounds, 6 generation, all happy and hungry hearts filled, 6 training bars and 4 friendship hearts filled! Whew that was long! Now I have 2 more announcements.

1. There is a bunny is Toffee's room

2. I'm already on 6th generation.

I also have one more announcement that is non-tama related. I am going to mcdonald's for dinner today! :)

Thanks for reading! I am trying the best I can to make this log like violetchiluvur3's log so please PM me with comments.

Can someone end this log? I want to move back to my old log, i like it much better there. Someone please contact an admin to close it. :)

We're going home! :)

***OST EDIT: For future reference, you can click on the 'Report' button or contact a staff member yourself to alert us; you can't always rely on others to do it for you. ;) ***

Latest posts

Back