B-day Tamagochi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flippykills2

Reaction score
Okay so a :nyatchi: called Janelle and a

:pochitchi: called Sam and a :mametchi: called Jesse. (they're all friends really good friends)

It was Sam's birthday coming up she could invite 5 people but she didn't invite Jesse or Janelle. Jesse didn't really care but Janelle worried a little.

So Janelle asked Sam why.

Sam said she didn't like them or anything but..........

i didnt feel like inviteing you" he said.

"why didnt you feel like inviteing us?" they both asked.

"he he" said sam nervisly"its a funny story aculy..........................."....................

But WHY??????????????????????????????????????? You mom said we were like family!!!!!And the sisters you NEVER EVER had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Janelle stomped out of the house. And if you want to tell me the answer then CALL me on my cell! She shut the door...hard...

(Hey you guys should know that Sam stands for Samantha which means she's a girl... because this happened in real life)

Sam looked at Jesse, but then the phone rang. It was Kathy a girl she had invited. Kathy said she couldn't come... Sam hung up and hugged Jesse... hard.

"You can come now!" She said. But Jannelle still couln't come...

(By the way i'm janelle!)

Janelle couldn't come because she had to attend her little brother's birthday party, which is on the same DAY!!!!!!!!!!!! "OMG, It wasn't fair, you weren't going to invite me anyways!" shreiked Janelle.........

"I have a plan!!!! Let's tie up your brother and lock him in a cage with a tiger.",replied Jesse,"Or we could get him really sick. Oh Yeah! Sam where's ur b-day gonna be? I heard it's at TNE(Tama National Exibition like PNE).......

Last edited by a moderator:
JAnelle saidto sam, "I don't want to come anymore because you didn't want to invite me in the first place and best friends should ALWAYS invite eachother to their birthday parties. She left Sam's house and went to play with her other friends.

Then her brother did get sick. On that day a REALLY PRETTY new tama came to town. Sam invited her instead of Janelle. Now at the party there was going to be: Jesse, New Girl, Friend, Friend, Friend. No Janelle. Then...

the new girl turned out to be REALLY obnoxious and snobby and all the people at the party really wanted to leave when it was over they went to Janelle's house

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back