B^) hey. Whatcha doin. Yeah you. Reading this. HEY DON'T YOU PASS ME! COME BACK

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loxxy

Reaction score
The name I go by online is known as Loxxy.

I'm a returning Tamagotchi Fan and been quite addicted to these guys for a while. When i was little I used to collect a bunch of the old connection versions. I would buy one every time I got the chance to get one. It was great honestly but came the point when I had 23-25 of them. Here is the problem. I was little back then and didn't really care about the time/date. So what would happen was that I would have all of them set to different time zones. So half of them would be up at midnight while the other half were asleep. I would wake up at the middle of night at a young age! Feeding them and playing with them. And even sometimes spend the whole night up. And as those ones went to sleep I had to take care of the other half who were awake at morning!

My mother started to notice this behavior and me being tried at school. I gotten half of my tamagotchis token from me and placed far far away where I would never find them. And guess what! I still can't!! whoo!

I eventually got the music versions around the time they came out. It was okay and I did well, and then I found out about the color versions and boy did I hype. I want to get back into the community well more like tamagotchis alone but I would like to connect to the fan base more to know more cool stuff and share tips and etc. Raise the ultimate Tamagotchi! I also think these creatures are actually called gotchis. Not tamagotchi together. Idunno.

Anyway, Nice to meet you. <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back