B my friend?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gil2626

Reaction score
I'm looking for someone to be my best friend on tamatalk who is always online like me.

i'll be your friend . i'm brand new and have 2 tamagotchis(v1 v2)

mnkyrlr13

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt] Hello, and welcome to TamaTalk![/SIZE]

I hope you have a great time here.

TamaTalk is a very friendly site, and I am sure that you will make alot of friends here!

If you ever have any questions, or problems, feel free to send me a Personal Message.

Have fun, and enjoy! ;)

Regards,

DarkCore

Welcome to TamaTalk!

I'm always online, so PM me for a friend or any questions you need answered! Have fun on TamaTalk, I assure you, you will!

-mametchichic

P.S. If you wanna chat with me quicker and easier, sort of like Instant Messaging only a chatroom, please, Click here

Hi! I'll definatly be online all the time!

I'll be your friend!

PM me!

I'll be online all the time. my mom practicly has to drag me away from the computer.

hey ill be your friend but i dont know when i will be only though

this is gil2626! I changed my name! I think my last name was pretty dumb...lol...

[SIZE=14pt]Hello! My name is Ninjas-rock-my-sox u can also call me White Ninja! I am online all the time! And i mean..ALL THE TIME! I'm not online durning School...anyways! I live in Oregon, i am 12 years old, and i'm really nice! I make avatars...and i'll talk about anything! And i will be friends with anyone! Well i have to go now! I hope u have a nice day!![/SIZE]

-White Ninja B)

Yes ill b ur frend.my nam iz poopy and im online alllllllllllllll the time.

ps im new 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back