Babies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LiLoU88

When will my tamagotchi adults have a baby? I have had them adults for not even a day yet and im wondering if they can have a baby today. Is it possible? In the friend list, they are four hearts. Can they have a baby today or tomorrow?

:D

well they can have babys when there older. mine have had them when they are about 8. sometimes 7 and sometimes even older.

Dear LiLoU88

Sometimes your tama adult will get married and not have a baby. But the Match Maker will still come. Once I got Married and I did not have babies but the Match Maker came and Igot Married again. But you might have babies with the one you Married.

From

coco9

i've gotten babys at age 6! the tamagotchis were both :huh: and they fell in love when they first became adults. (propably because i would connect them 24/7, also these were v1 tamagotchis, not v2s.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Your tama can mate when it turns 5, and the matchmaker comes when yours is 6-7. So wait until your tamagotchis turn 5, and then connect. Your tamagotchis should mate. :huh:

:) The matchmaker came for me twice the day after mine turned into an adult. She comes three times a day. Make sure you have your tama with you so you can hear it beep or you'll miss her. It could be different for different characters tho. She did come for two of mine tho. The flower and the Hiratchi. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back