babies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

annamolly

Reaction score
hi everyone! :D I have a 9 year old gozarutchi and i'm afraid it might die without having any babies. how can it have a baby? i don't have anyone to connect my tamagotchi with.

:D :p Maybe the matchmaker will come before your tama dies.I think the matchmaker has to come so you can raise the next genration. :wacko: :eek:

wellte match maker should come to you soon

i think the times are 10:30, 03:00, and 7:00

ireally hope i helped

The matchmaker also came at 4:00 4 me. Or you could mate your Tma with somebody elses, if any of your friends have one.

it still hasn't come T_T and my gozarutchi evolved into a ojitchi. i hope it comes today... it will be 10 yrs old in a few hours.

that bad thing, is too old for matchmaker to come, only able to mate it with someone's otokitchi now :furawatchi:

oh :furawatchi: well... too bad then... i have another v4 but it's a 2 yr old boy so they can't mate.

set the time to 10:29am 2:59pm 6:59pm wait one minet.hope this worked :p B) ;) :D :p B) :D :wub: ^_^ :huh: :( :furawatchi:

set the time to 10:29am 2:59pm 6:59pm wait one minet.hope this worked ^_^ :eek: ;) :D :p B) :rolleyes: :wacko: :blink: :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: :(
nope, didn't work. it doesn't matter, i'm going to do the valentine's day hatching on wednesday so i was going to reset it anyway :)

thanks though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back