baby baby teen teen teen adult?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

club penguin

Reaction score
welll i need help with my tamagotchis and i would apprishiate it if tamatalk would help me. thank-you

well i hatched on of my tamas a v3. then a little bit later (about 5 minutes)i hatched my v4.i always pause them when i go to school, but finnaly, my v3 changed, later, my v4 changed. into toddilers. then my v3 changed to a teen, and later my v4 changed to a teen. now, the v4 is an adult and my v3 is still a teen!!!!! :wacko: :eek: :angry: :) please help. also, i took PERFECT care of my tamas,and yet they still turn to maskatchis!!! please help me a :furawatchi: instead pleeeeeeese!!! i RELLLY REEEEEELLLY want a mimitchi. PLEEEEEEEEEEZ!!! and a young mimitchi, there cute!

Last edited by a moderator:
wow. thats weird if your tama turns into an universal adult when you took good care of it.

i cant help you, but did you play games with your tama?

cos playing games with them is also a point of taking good care of them.

did you scold and praise your Tama? because that makes a huge difference. I might be able to help I get Mimitchi every time. Always feed it sushi, scold or praise it everytime don't miss even one! also make sure none of it's hearts ever drop below 2 it's ideal to never let them drop at all but sometimes it's kinda hard. Never let poop sit on the screen and never let it sleep next to poop and never let it go to bed hungry or unhappy make sure it always shakes it's head no that it doesn't want any more food and on the v4 try harder for the intelligence skill points oh and on the v4 you have to have a girl. oh and one more thing don't feed it more then one snack a day. i hope that helps. ;)

There's a difference in the speed of evolution between the V3 and V4 - that is why the V3 is still a teen ;)

Baby = 1 hr - both V3 and V4

Child = 24hrs - both V3 and V4

Teen = 72hrs - V3

Teen = 48hrs - V4 (one full day less)

So the V4 teen evolves to adult stage one day before a V3 started at the same time.

If you want a different character on the V4 you will need to try to build up life skills points - pencil / sparkle / flower as well as keeping the Happy and Hungry hearts full B)

thanx postmanalwaysringstwice and tamamum! next time i get a girl on the v4 ill try ur tips to get a mimitchi and now i know that my v3 is going to change soon! thanx SO much! and yes i play HEAPS of games with them. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back