Baby chinchilla!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aubrey Hepburn

Reaction score
DodgeChinnyPicRes.jpg

A picture of my new beige baby chinchilla. I named him Dodge. I also have a standard colored male named Chinny, who I've had for 5-6 years. Anyone else have these great little creatures as pets? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
OHMYGOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HE'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww, that's so cute! x3

At school, we have two chinchillas called Cotton and Chocolate <3

That is so adorable. I don't have a chinchilla but they look like they'd be fun pets! Are they easy to care for?

Cotton and Chocolate, that's cute!

SK, thanks! I got this shirt at Hot Topic some years ago and I totally love it. ^_^

OldSchoolTama, they are really fun pets. They don't eat much, don't drink much, don't soil their cage quickly at all, don't scratch, bite or smell...they have a long list of good aspects. I think the only bad thing is that they cost a lot to buy, but after that they are really low cost. Awesome personalities too, very friendly, curious, smart and active. :D

Awwww, I want one! So adorable! 8D I have a friend who has chinchillas but I haven't ever seen them in person.

AWWWWWWW!!! So very very very very very VERY!!!! cute!!!! I hart chinchillas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

Awh! He's so cute. Is he hard to take care of? I heard Chinchilla's require a lot of space and time to run xD

I've always been interested in getting one, but I probably wont till i'm older and off on my own

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back