Baby Ducks on Tama-Go

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchirocks2122321

Reaction score
Hey guys! I just got my Tama-Go yesterday (hurray!) and I got it with the Chamametchi figure! So today I put the figure on and went to Chamametchi's shop and bought baby ducks. So I went to my items from her shop, played with the ducks, and they had the same music that played from the !!(clone) on the V6/v4.5 that I have, except it sounded kind of weird! If you have the Chamametchi figure, please tell me if my tama is acting strange, or if it's normal. (and can they fall off the teddy bear instead of snuggling it? :D )

I have one, it's SUPPOSED to make that sound, if your tamagotchi has a baby when you play with it. The baby does a little dance with the ducks!

I bought the Chama figure and, yes that is normal, mine does that too. I thought it was a glitch at first, but I researched it and found out that that is normal. ;) ;) ;)

Yeah it's normal. I thought it was super-cute and played it like 3 times in a row ;)

And on the teddy bear, sometimes they fall off and sometimes they dont. Once my baby tama even took a little nap on the teddies lap ;)

Thanks for the help! The Tama-Go does sounf kind of weird, but I bet I'll get used to it!

Yeah it's normal. I thought it was super-cute and played it like 3 times in a row :angry: And on the teddy bear, sometimes they fall off and sometimes they dont. Once my baby tama even took a little nap on the teddies lap :)
I know! isn't it cute when they fall asleep in the bear? awwww... sometimes I just wanna take him out of there and hug him! my little ahirukuthci...
EDIT:Typo!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back