BABY HELP NEEDED

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hastlestrom

Reaction score
[COLOR=purple]Me and my mates tamagotchi's are going to have a baby. We both rather want a baby but we're not sure weather we both get a baby or if just one of us gets the baby. B) [/color]

Both Tamagotchis have a baby of thier own when they mate. Another note - each Tamagotchi has to be at least 5 Tama years old to mate.

You will both get babies but one is going to get a girl baby and the other is going to get a boy B)

this is absolutely wrong, sorry to say that, but when two tamas mate and have a baby, both babies will have the same gender. one will however go to the father and the other will stay with the mother

@TamaMia: please stop spreading wrong this, stick to the facts. I don't mean to be rude, but just remind you, that the help section is thought to inform new owners and give them true facts. Feel free to PM me, if you want to say something about this

Sorry For spreading wrong info its just when my friend and me had are tamas get married my friend got a girl baby and i got a boy :) :( :( Im so sorry for wrong info Hastlestrom

It wouldn't make any sense for one tamagotchi only to have the baby, not the other! Yes, both members do in fact, have a baby. The babies are the same gender- because they are the same babies in a different tamagotchi screen.

For some information, the parent will leave 24 hours after mating. If you do not wish to have the parent leave, simply pause the tamagotchi all night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back