Baby quest.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

doglover101

Reaction score
Hi! This may sound weird but my friend wants to know what babys go poop on. For example children go on ducks, teens go on big potty. but what do babys go on... ;)

Hi! This may sound weird but my friend wants to know what babys go poop on. For example children go on ducks, teens go on big potty. but what do babys go on... ;)
babys dont go on anything because there babys

I have no idea!! I don't think they go on anything!! All I think they go on is the floor...

But Im mostlikely wrong...

Well, my V1 ConneXion babies do stink lines and if you choose the toilet icon in time they go on a Duck potty (like Child characters).

But my V1 ConneCTion and my V2 ConneXion babies always go on the floor without any warning stink lines!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Hmm... I have a ConneCTion but I remeber they do it every 8/9/10/11 minutes so I repeatedly press the toilet icon swiping the baby off the screen all the time till one happy moment it comes back on bouncing with a sun above it (cleared up poop!)

Hi! This may sound weird but my friend wants to know what babys go poop on. For example children go on ducks, teens go on big potty. but what do babys go on... :)
You can't potty train a baby. They go way to fast for you to catch them. You can only potty train a toddler up to an adult, and might be able to train a grandpa or grandma but I'm pretty sure you can't.

Hmm... I have a ConneCTion but I remeber they do it every 8/9/10/11 minutes so I repeatedly press the toilet icon swiping the baby off the screen all the time till one happy moment it comes back on bouncing with a sun above it (cleared up poop!)
Oh! Good Idea! I might try that next time!

Thanks

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Babies go to the toilet on ducks as well. I have seen it many times when the baby is by itself and when the baby is still with the parents. If you watch out enough, you will catch your baby looking awkward!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back