Baby Tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Alrighty then, my adult tamagotchi had a little baby and the instruction sheet says that after twenty-four hours she is supposed to leave. However, it has been more than a day and she is still here. What is going on?

The Tamagotchi parents leave at midnight, provided that 24 hours with a baby has already passed.

The instructions tend to leave out a lot of things, don't ya reckon? :angry:

u hav to be with it 24 hours and over night the tamagotchi has to be unpaused for it to leave

I would not even know how to pause it if i wanted to. Anyway, she left during the night

The parent will leave on the second night of being with the baby at midnight. If the parent has been with the baby for at least 24 hours and you want to make it leave early set the time to 11:59pm and wait a minute and the parent should leave.

I would not even know how to pause it if i wanted to. Anyway, she left during the night
To pause any Tamagotchi Connection (all versions) or Tamagotchi Connexion (all versions excluding version 1) press the B button while holding down the A button.

O-oh. Thanks. That will help when I go to college in the fall. lol. Yes, I am a college kid still playing with my tamagotchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back