Baby Tamagotchies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil'Tama

Ancient Tamagotchi Fan
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
My Tama had a little baby girl today. Ken got visited by the matchmaker, and I was like, "Yay! :huh: "

Ken was happy too. ;)

Now, he's a Leafichi :blink: married to a Wooltchi, and they had a little baby girl. I'm going to call her Angel when Ken goes back home to TamaTown.

I love baby Tamagotchies so much, they're so adorable! And it's so cute, when little Teletchi is following his/her mother/father around on the screen, I look down, and I smile! :huh: Baby Tamagotchies are adorable. The love between a Tamagotchi and their little Teletchi is really really nice. It just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

I have a V3. I used to have a V2. The little baby Tamagotchies looked so much cuter on the V2's, especially the little girls, they're so adorable, I just squeeee and cuddle it! :huh: I have a facination with cute things. ;) Tamagotchies happen to be one of them. I love ALL Tamagotchies, but Teletchies especially!

What do you think? Reply! :huh:

i dont really think there that cute... there just like dots :blink: weird...

NO OFENCE!!

MSM

My Tama had a little baby girl today. Ken got visited by the matchmaker, and I was like, "Yay! :D "
Ken was happy too. :)

Now, he's a Leafichi :wub: married to a Wooltchi, and they had a little baby girl. I'm going to call her Angel when Ken goes back home to TamaTown.

I love baby Tamagotchies so much, they're so adorable! And it's so cute, when little Teletchi is following his/her mother/father around on the screen, I look down, and I smile! :( Baby Tamagotchies are adorable. The love between a Tamagotchi and their little Teletchi is really really nice. It just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

I have a V3. I used to have a V2. The little baby Tamagotchies looked so much cuter on the V2's, especially the little girls, they're so adorable, I just squeeee and cuddle it! :D I have a facination with cute things. ^_^ Tamagotchies happen to be one of them. I love ALL Tamagotchies, but Teletchies especially!

What do you think? Reply! :kusatchi:
I feel the same way!My tamagotchi had twins,and one baby is here and her husband has one.I will name one after the dad.He will be Marco,and the other boy will be Merry. :D

Today my matchmaker came. On thanksgiving. I love them so much and I have a girl babyitchi. i don't want Lily to go back to Tama town! :D ;) :: :( :D :

You are so right it is soooooooooo adorable. Me and my friend want ours to have a kid and i am going to name mine Fudge! congratulations Megatchi_Girl2 TamaTownGirl42 and Lil'Tama on your new babies!!!!!!!! :furawatchi:

Thanks so much, carly_cutie101! :mellow:

The bad thing though, I know that tonight, Ken leaves his little girl behind. I think it's really really sad, when you look at your Tama in the morning and it's crying, and alone.

It's worse though when you wake up before it does, and you only see one Zz. there instead of two... you just know that your Tama's little Teletchi is gonna wake up alone, and crying... and it's really sad. I feel really bad when I see that. :mellow:

You are so right it is soooooooooo adorable. Me and my friend want ours to have a kid and i am going to name mine Fudge! congratulations Megatchi_Girl2 TamaTownGirl42 and Lil'Tama on your new babies!!!!!!!! :D
Thankies!!!Anyways,baby tamas are adorable!Expessially the boys.There so little! :kuribotchi:

Today my matchmaker came. On thanksgiving. I love them so much and I have a girl babyitchi. i don't want Lily to go back to Tama town! :( :wacko: :: :D :kuribotchi: :
aww....It okay if you dont want it to go back....I know,its sometimes hard.Pause it the second night its with the baby then.I hope I helped a little. ^_^

they wake up alone???? that is soooo sad! i didn't know that!!??! *wahhhhhhhhhhhhh* well it's already 10:30 (EST) so yours could be alone by know!!!!!????!?!?!?!? *wahhhhhhhhh*

they wake up alone???? that is soooo sad! i didn't know that!!??! *wahhhhhhhhhhhhh* well it's already 10:30 (EST) so yours could be alone by know!!!!!????!?!?!?!? *wahhhhhhhhh*
yes,the adults wake up and then the baby is still asleep.After 4 minutes the adult will get annoyed and will walk away.Ive watched it happen.Very heartbreaking :kuribotchi:

*sniff* They grow up so fast. :kuribotchi:

My kiwitchi had a baby a few days ago. It's now a teenager.

When they wake up alone, they CRY! To bad the adults leave when they sleep...

yes,the adults wake up and then the baby is still asleep.After 4 minutes the adult will get annoyed and will walk away.Ive watched it happen.Very heartbreaking :chohimetchi:
omg, I didn't know that! That's so scary! :chohimetchi:

All I knew is that sometime, during the night, your Tama disappears... and all that's left is one Zz. instead of two... and the little baby wakes up crying in the morning... it's so sad... I didn't know that it happened like that...

That's really mean... I feel really bad now... Ken left this morning... *cries* :chohimetchi:

In more positive news (this is soooo cute), I was looking after Angel this morning, and I went through my items to see if I could give her some toys to play with (I know you have to be an adult for a lot of things). I found the Lion/Doll thing I bought, and I let her play with that. About 15 minutes later (I'd fed her and stuff, so she wasn't playing with the doll anymore) she fell asleep, and the doll was there beside her, it was so cute. I know they do that, but I didn't know that they did that after just one play randomly during the day. It's so adorable! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back