Baby Tamas :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephido_Rijun

Reaction score
My tamas were both mimiyoritchis or w/e (i always forget if thats how u spell it) and they fell in love when they both saw eachother :) but when they had children, the babys were both girls. I had to restart one of them so that they could mate again. What I want to know is: is it rare to have 2 girls, and if one tama is gen.2, and the other is gen.1, will the babys be gen.3 or 2 or what? The gen.2 is the female. The females name is Aura, and the males name is Azure.

You can mate together two Tamagotchi of differing generations, however the babies will always be the same gender as each other. Just get the Matchmaker - when the Tamagotchi has been an adult for 72 unpaused hours, set the time to 10:29AM and wait one minute. The Matchmaker should come!! :D

StarTama :)

Thank you! You answered a lot of my questions. You just didn't answer one. Will they be different generations or both be gen.3 or gen.1 or what?

I hope you understand this, it's hard to explain :D

If both your Tamagotchi's were Gen.1, and they have a baby together, then the babies will become Gen.2 as its the 2nd generation of that tamagotchi.

Whatever Generation your current Tama is, when he/she has a baby, the baby will be the generation after that.

e.g. Gen1 Tama has Baby.. Baby is now Gen 2

Gen 15 Tama has Baby.. Baby is now Gen 16 etc

Hope This helped :)

[s-A]

If you're two tamas were on the 2nd Gen for example, when they had babies they would both be on the 3rd Gen. If you're tamas were on the 2nd and 3rd, then the babies would make them go on the 3rd and the fourth. Tamas do not need to be on the same Gen to have babies! If they do have babies, they will be both girls or both boys. That is to prevent brothers and sisters mating. Matchmaker will come when your tama is 6 or 7, if you don't want to spend loads of time connecting.

The upside to having two tamas mating, is that you know both of the adults. If they are both yours, even better! The downside is that you have to spend lots of thime connecting, and it can get quite boring.

The upside to having Matchmaker get you a partner is that you don't have to connect all the time. The downside is that you can't know both the adults because the tama that Matchmaker chooses for you is just random. So, you won't find that one of your friend's tamas has had babies overnight with yours!

Also, tamas can't mate when they are 5. they have to be 6 and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back