Baby!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sunbeam522

Reaction score
Me and my friend both gave our tamas love potions. My tama is 8 years and my friends is 4 years. We saw the hearts and soon after the mm cane with my friends tama. I click love. I got a baby but my friend didn't. What is wrong?

your friends tama maybe too young

it think its because the matchmaker came im not sure i normally no everything but this is tricky

this has never happend to me but... i think that the problem is that your is a girl and ur friends is a boy and the tamas(not 100% sure) may think that the girl is more responsible

OR

it may be that your tama was a rare (from over caring when baby todler and teen) and it gave it to u bcuz u may be more responsible?????

i m not 100% sure of alllll this but p.m(whatever that is) me and tell me ur species and ur friends and i can see if i can figure it out!

well see ya!

:angry: :( :angry: :ph34r: :blink: :lol: :angry:

You have to get love potion twice (You use it then your friend uses it) then there should be fireworks then BAM two babys for you and your friend. Hope i helped

//-lWeRide

If your friends tama was a ;) , and the mm set you up with a :D it was obviosly the same TYPE of tama but belonging to a different person.

so do you HAVE to give it a love potion for it to have babies? my friends and my tama kiss everytime we go on present but we never got a baby. they are partners too.

if they r old enough and different gender, they should make babies after connecting enough without potion

Does anyone know how 2 get the v3 toddler the mohitamatch its gt a spike through its hair.Or do u know how 2 get the v3 adult the -_- its called the mametchi, thanks. note: please reply

One Tama can have a baby without mating or meeting the MatchMaker, were you meeting the MatchMaker? That happens a lot, so you have to be careful around the time when you press Connect of your TamaFriend presses Connect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back