Baby

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats great!!!i hope ur baby turns into a rele cute character

;) :lol: <_< :D :mametchi: :mimitchi: :)

I've had all but one kind of charcter I've had came at age 6, while this kind came 7
Hm....maybe something to do with gender?

GENERATION 1: girl-MM. came at age 6

GENERATION 2: girl-MM. came at age 6

GENERATION 3: boy-MM. came at age 7

GENERATION 4: girl-MM. came at age ????

(gen. 4 is not yet a adult)

Don't worry elea, your's alreadly had a baby, why keep posting? I think because your answer isn't fully answed ay?

sometimes the matchmaker comes sooner or later depending on its health or attitude and sometimes just the character. I am sure that the matchmaker will come soon. The times that the matchmaker comes are 10:00 am, 3:00pm and 7:00pm.

congrats on the baby!!!! i hope she is very special and turns into one of your favorite characters!!!! :)

I've heard it's turned into an tamachi, congrats!! :)

But remember to always love your tama's that are in tama planet!

Wait, it might be true because my matchmaker still didn't come, that's unusal becasue my leftchi( :) ) and a docotchi both got visited at 10:30 a.m. on sundays. But my memetchi doesn't . My :( and docotchi both got visited when they were 6. My memetchi is 7 now, and has not been visited!
Don't worry mine is 6 and she still hasn't came.She will come just be patient. :( :lol: :) :( :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back