babys!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizneyboi88

Reaction score
:hitodetchi: OKay i dont know about you but whenever my tama has a baby i have noticed two things. Number one= if you wait for the matchmaker to come ur tama will be the same gender as ur tama is now but if you connect and have a baby with a friend it is the opposit gender normally of the one who presss the connection button first. Observation #2= I have also noticed that when you connect to have a baby both babys are always the same gender. I have had quite a few tamagotchi connections and i am currently on my 11th generation on my green camu v2 and have noticed this trend of occureneces. Let me know if anyone else has noticed this. :(

haff true- about the matchmaker thing is not true and the connecting thing isnt true eather.

i have i have two tamas i have a v1, and a v2 iiiiiiiiiiii lllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! tamas!!!!!!!

and yes i have notest i also have notest that the love potin dose work with v1s ,and v2s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back