Babysitters.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthParkPikachu

Reaction score
Ok! i am in a better mood now that i am watching the price is right and not that depressing karate kid movie! but, i am annoyed now.

First, my babysitter is very strict. she says "You can play Wii, but it can't be Mario because mario is to loud!" she doesn't allow DS use. because she thinks that the DS is a bomb. :D Second, i really don't need a babysitter. I am 12 years of age and i don't need no babysitter! everyone gets to stay at beaches and hang out with there friends while i'm stuck here with a annoying babysitter! and by annoying, i mean ANNOYING. because everytime after she eats something she does a "clearing your throat" noise. and i know she isnt clearing her throat. plus she does it after she drinks cold pepsi/drink, so i have to hide our pepsi/drinks in my rooms closet intill she leaves. She doesn't let me go into my 2nd bedroom, she says that theres a TV downstairs and to stop f***ing around and being a spoiled brat. My friend comes over at 2'ish. and the babysitter says that we need to stay downstairs, but we get revenge because she falls asleep (she has narcolepsy) so we get to go upstairs in the bedroom that she doesn't know about. the fun thing is that theres a hiding place (secret door) where we can hide so we can watch stuff on youtube. because normally youtube is blocked for me on the main computer that im using now. so yeah, you do NOT want a babysitter. reason why i have a babysitter is because my mom thinks because i have autism, i can't take care of myself. thats wrong. alot of autistic kids can take proper care of themselves, with a little pratice. i know how to call 911 in case someone weird comes at my door. and i can feed myself well. so yeah, theres really no need! :)

first of all, WOW! that was a lot of typing to do.

back on topic: well my parents didn't stop the babysitting thing until i was 14 (which i am now)

i could just be that they also don't think your old enough to be home alone yet... that was the deal with my parents.

man i feel soz 4 u. ive never had a babysitter and the only time ive been at home without my mum or dad was when they went 2 a scissor sisters gig an my auntie looked after me (i was about 3 at the time.) at least i walk the dog on my own. ur babysitter sounds really horrid.

Man, you need a new babysitter. I was a rocking babysitter. I can't tell you how many hundreds of times I've seen 'Little Mermaid II' and 'Land Before Time III'. I hated both films after a point, but I wasn't getting paid to pick movies. I was getting paid to keep kids entertained. If I hated their movie (or in your case, game) choices, tough. Not my house, not my decision.

i know, shes her again today she won't let me go on my dsi. but since the computer im using is in a different room than her, i can play my Dsi with the sound off. :D take that babysitter! plus, when my friend comes over we will go in my secret room in my bedroom and watch youtube.

I'm almost eleven, and I feel I need a babysitter though. Your's does sound very annoying but think of it. 1 in 3 girls and 1 and 5 guys are... you know. So if you really wanted to use your DS. go to your bed and play it under the covers or something. I would write instead of playing if I was in your situation but that's just me.

But you gotta thank your parents in a way, they just wanna keep you safe yes? I mean, I would hate it too but in a way appreciate it. I'm confusing myself.

If you want to, you can stand up to your baby-sitter saying that It's your house and it's your guest.

Maybe talk to your parents about it? Tell them you really feel as though you are mature and old enough to look after yourself. Sit them down, look them in the eyes, and really just have a mature discussion about it.

If this doesn't go to plan, then go to Plan B--- simply ask for a different babysitter. :)

Poor you, I've never had a babysitter. I stayed home alone when i was 6 :/

babysitter? aren't they supposed to watch babies? that is just uncool having to be watched at that age.
Most places have laws against leaving children home alone, otherwise it's considered child endangerment. In Canada, the law states that children under 12 years of age cannot be left at home alone or care for younger children.

Wait I am confused are you the baby sitter or do you have a babysitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back