Back again

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ksh12july34

Reaction score
Hey,

I've been around tamatalk since 2007. I mostly have lurked and read a lot. I was pretty active 2 or 3 years ago for a bit and then I stopped, sold most of my collection to get some cash fast and now I'm back again. Hopefully I'll stick around for awhile this time.

I plan on starting my blog back up with better pictures and content and I plan on being here in general.

Anyways yeah call me KSH please :wub:

It's nice seeing familiar faces/usernames return! I highly doubt you remember me, but your name is something I do remember. Hopefully, even if the site isn't as active as before, you'd still stick around! TamaTalk has just has its seasons, sometimes it's crowded, other times it's deserted. See you around in the forums!

I remember you from another forum ... hints at signature ... :3 Welcome back to The Tamagotchi Forums!!

Haha thanks everyone. :D

@supahcow- i remember your username, yes lol and i'm surprised you remember mine!

@Purimatchi!- tc101 was the place to be back in the day! I'll probably go check things out over there soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back