Back for a Visit

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tama815

Reaction score
Hey all,

I know it's been a while since I've been here. I was sitting at the computer studying for my EMT class online and in the book and I realized suddenly that I have not been on tamatalk in the longest time. I kinda have outgrown tamagotchis. Although that is terribly sad to say. But I have been pretty busy lately. I see a lot of new members and it is obvious that tamatalk has grown a lot. I might be around every once in a while, who knows. It all depends.

I remember when tamatalk was the first thing I would log in to when I got on the computer. I guess I have just gotten older. Well PM me if you want, maybe I will post in some other areas for old times sake every once in a while.

-Tama815

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! Glad to meet you. I am new here, just having gotten my very first tamagotchi in June. You may have outgrown them, but I am 55 years old, and just getting into them. LOL!

Really? That's cool. I am 16, and I got my first tamagotchi when I was 7 I think. Then I got another one a few years ago. My first one is so old, the buttons hardly work.

Thanks for the welcome.

Obviously, I came back to check this so maybe I'll visit a little more often.

Back