Back from the Dead

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xNovelizabeth

Reaction score
Hullo everyone. I have returned.

So, I initially joined TamaTalk sometime in 2015 under the alias Retrotamagotchi. I was around twelve then (probably lied about my age).

About a year later, horrified at my
[SIZE=10pt]cringiness[/SIZE], I decided to "leave" TamaTalk and create a new account, which is this one.

But now, I'm fifteen and coming back to the very first online community I joined. It's been two years since I've ordered a Tamagotchi but recently I've been interested in the P series.

If anyone's curious, life's kinda gone downhill since the last time I was here. I've lost my interest in writing, and now I spend my time playing video games. My personality has changed a lot as well.

Actually, upon coming back here I wanted to log in with the first account, Retrotamagotchi. But for some accursed reason, I can't remember the password and the forgot password captcha won't cooperate. I'm not sure if it's a bug or what, but every single captcha I enter is the wrong one.

Gosh, it feels like it's been forever, and I'm not sure if any of the people I knew before are still around, but greetings to all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back :)

Send me a PM with the email address you used for your Retrotamagotchi account. I'll see if we can figure out why your password recovery is not working if you want. (Might take a few days to sort out tho' so be patient) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back :) Send me a PM with the email address you used for your Retrotamagotchi account. I'll see if we can figure out why your password recovery is not working if you want. (Might take a few days to sort out tho' so be patient) ;)
Thanks, though since I've already posted with this account, I might as well stick with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back