Back, I guess.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 189013

Reaction score
Derp. I'm sure there's been a lot of newbies joining in the past month or two since I've been gone, and I doubt any of my old friends are here anymore. SO IT'S LIKE BEING NEW AGAIN AND I DON'T LIKE BEING NEW I'M TOO SHY. ;A;

Anyywaaayyyyy~ Derpity derp derp. Now that that's out of the way~ INTRODUCTION TIME. JUST BECAUSE THINGS TEND TO CHANGE IN A MONTH AND A HALF.

I'm Kristin, thirteen years old, from Prince Edward Island, Canada. I first joined TT when I was like six or seven or something like that, I don't know. OTL.

And I left TT a few months ago. I really can't remember when because my memory fails. ANYWAY~ So like. I'm back and everything, and... yeah. I don't like tamagotchis anymore, sorry to disappoint the tama fans. ;A;

And extra stuff. For the lulz.

I love anime, my personal favorites being Ouran High School Host Club, Hetalia, and Kuroshitsuji.

Most adults hate me. THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND MY AWESOMENESS.

I have no siblings. Be jealous~

I tend to ramble about stuff nobody cares about. BUT YOU PROBABLY FIGURED THAT OUT ALREADY, RIGHT? GOOD~

I don't like Twilight /or/ Harry Potter. BECAUSE I'M A REBEL~

....THE GAME.

And yeah, that's it, blah blah blah. HELLO THERE, PEOPLE WHO JOINED AFTER I LEFT~ LET'S BE FRIENDS, DA? I'M NOT THIS CREEPY USUALLY, I'M JUST HYPER RIGHT NOW. YEE.

So yeah. Enjoy my awesomely rambly post about me, then welcome me back~

I LIKE YOU ALREDY!~!~ << Is usually that hyper

I STALK YOU? << Is usually that creepy

WANT CHOCOLATE? << Loves Chocolate and Lemonade

:gives chocolate:

I LIKE YOU ALREDY!~!~ << Is usually that hyper

I STALK YOU? << Is usually that creepy

WANT CHOCOLATE? << Loves Chocolate and Lemonade

:gives chocolate:
YEE LET'S BE FRIENDS~

I FEEL SO FREAKING POPULAR ALREADY. ;A; ./shaddap Kristin no you're not popular. xD

YOU'RE BACK!!! YAAAY!

I hate feeling like one of the few oldies left on here xD

Oh gosh. I can tell that we are going to be friends. I ramble and I'm always hyper (; haha. Welcome back.

BE MAI FWEIND!

i was on when you were on, I read you're blogs, and gave you fan mail, but you dont know that.

BACON!!!!

_ _

O <---------------- Please insert bacon here for fweindship

Edit: I just realised, THIS MEANS ALL MY OLD FWEINDZ ARE STILL ON!!! BOO YAH!

Last edited by a moderator:
i was on when you were on, I read you're blogs, and gave you fan mail, but you dont know that.
Wait what? What blogs? I don't recall having a blog. oWo

Anyway

@Keeley: RAWR. -tackle- I so miss talking to you. ;W;

@BunnyGirl: Pfft haha. I don't remember talking to you before. o-o You should PM me sometime~

@ShutUpAndSmile: Yee~ Thank you. :3

@TamaTama: -fistbump- Awesome. PM me sometime~ We'll like probably become best friends and stuff.

Latest posts

Back