Back to School Hatch~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleChocoWolf

Reaction score
Yep, you read the title right. Who doesn't want to start of school with awesome tamagotchis to annoy their new teacher(s)?

So, On August 7th (Trying to space it from Iceland's hatch a bit) this hatch will open up for anyone and everyone to participate in.

Just choose the Tama that longs for you, the one you would want to start off the new school year with.

Unfortunately, I make this hatch so early in August because I start school on August 9th. c:

Hope you guys have fun :D

I'm going to enter with my Tama-Go, since I miss playing with it ;u;.

Oh you can also use any odd pet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would join if I could, you can keep it on the eighth, I'd love to be in two hatches!

i will totaly join i'd be using my v2!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, you read the title right. Who doesn't want to start of school with awesome tamagotchis to annoy their new teacher(s)?

So, On August 7th (Trying to space it from Iceland's hatch a bit) this hatch will open up for anyone and everyone to participate in.

Just choose the Tama that longs for you, the one you would want to start off the new school year with.

Unfortunately, I make this hatch so early in August because I start school on August 9th. c:

Hope you guys have fun :D

I'm going to enter with my Tama-Go, since I miss playing with it ;u;.

Oh you can also use any odd pet.
hey i was just wondering are you going to keep it on the 7th and if not what date are you changing it to?

thanks ultratamagirl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back