Back to School Hatching

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for a little life update. I'm going to be really busy this week so my posting will be rather late. I have taken copious notes and pictures so it will be pretty worthwhile content. Suffice to say there have been quite a few evolutions and both Nemo and Omen are adults (a Kuromametchi and Ura Togetchi, respectfully). My P1, a decided girl named Demo, is currently a teenager (a Tamatchi) but I predict when I start logging again she will have evolved also. Nobody's gotten care mistakes and they've all got their usual TLC (don't think MSG, think hugs) so all's good.

I do wonder about what kind of state I'll be in for the rest of the year as French is quite intensive with all these exercises, yet the content is not mentally challenging (except for speaking, but with a few key words how wrong can you go?) Thankfully this will be a long hatch, long enough to get perfectly comfortable. Oh yeah, welcome to the group Eggiweg!
Je ne le fais pas souvent ou bien, mais je peux parler un petit peu le francais. Je l'apprendais entièrement au lycée et à l'université. Est ce-que c'est votre langue maternelle?

"I don't do it well or often, but I can speak a little bit of French. I learned it entirely in high school and university. Is French your native language?" ...I hope.

Hi gang! Had a tiring day, but its log time!

- August 22nd -​
I had dance class this morning and so I put both Woomy and Darby to bed before school started and. Well. Dance was an interesting start to the day. I ended up drinking an entire water bottle then refilling it, only to pour that all over myself so I could cool off and stop feeling so sweaty :p After that though Darby was turned on and Woomy was left to rest for the day as usual. We went through Math and got her weight down enough that she wouldn't even play with me anymore! So I bought her some blocks with all the gotchi coins she earned and gave her a few treats for doing such a good job, haha

The day went as normal, classes were fine and so were my tamagotchi's. I went home after all my classes and decided to stay home instead of go out to play board games at church tonight (every Wednesday until August ends!). Instead I redownloaded Duolingo after all these years and started to try to learn Japanese, I figured trying to learn it when I got bored so I could read my M!Xes would be fun! As I was setting my things up to settle in for the evening I put Darby and Woomy in their little bead nest, but I noticed something... Woomy had evolved! She grew up into a Pyonkotchi! I was so proud of her! I played some games with the girls before really working on my Japanese and that was really fun honestly. I even bought the girls some extra meals instead of just scones haha.

After all that, I'm now at my desk after finishing up some drawings. I keep forgetting adults sleep later than teens, I keep looking to Woomy and waiting for her to go to sleep! I sleep sooner than she does now, goodness! Anyway, I'm thinking of getting a new tamagotchi or maybe some new art supplies, I'm not sure. The Tamagotchi would likely be an angel or something of the like as my dream tamagotchi (pastel pink music star) tends to go for about $50 and I don't want to spend that much on a tamagotchi just yet I say, having spent $100 on my anniversary M!X when I first got into Tamgotchi's. I'm not super sure what to go for though to be honest. Anyways, thats all from me for now. Happy logging! :wub:

Je ne le fais pas souvent ou bien, mais je peux parler un petit peu le francais. Je l'apprendais entièrement au lycée et à l'université. Est ce-que c'est votre langue maternelle?

"I don't do it well or often, but I can speak a little bit of French. I learned it entirely in high school and university. Is French your native language?" ...I hope.
Kuchikid! :wub: By that I mean, j'aime beaucoup vos phrases et aussi que vous m'écrivez! Merci beaucoup! Vous devez être un vrai canadien XD Malheuresement, le français n'est pas ma langue maternelle (c'est l'anglais). Mais j'espére le français deviendra ma langue seconde.

And there is no shame in pasting that into Google Translate because I had to consult my French books and a dictionary to piece that together (a little of it is probably wrong, probably that part with "que" because using "que" and "qui" always makes me nervous). All my French is from my university via online courses, so in a sense I'm partially self-taught (all of my assignments are marked by fluent speakers and I am tested on my speaking over the phone). I know enough to be able to use it (namely the primary tenses and grammatical components) but I still have to work on vocabulary (remembering it) and saying things coherently. French has primarily captured my interest because it was the first other language I was introduced to and I think speaking and writing in another language is so cool. Thankfully I have the drive for it otherwise I'd probably be like most Canadian students who want to get rid of it as soon as possible.

The major hurdle of this week is over but there are still things I have to do. I hope to be able to put up a log out Saturday and I have come to realize that I might have to multipost as I'll definitely go over the photo limit, even with collages. Nemo and Omen are definitely on the way to starting the next generation and Demo is quickly closing the gap (she got sick today which means adulthood is soon!). I've hatched Omen a wife - which is the weirdest think I've ever said - so hopefully she'll grow up fast enough before he becomes an old man (she's already a teenager).

So something serious happened, but first:

20180821_182212.jpg

Synchronized doggo broosh.

Now the serious part. So Hazel and Darcy were getting up there in age, and I decided it was time for them to have some puppers of their own. When I went to mate them, though, this happened...

20180823_211629.jpg
20180823_211634.jpg
20180823_211657.jpg
20180823_211659.jpg

So Hazel ended up with no baby.

20180823_211810.jpg

(CONTINUED)

(CONTINUATION)

I then summoned Mrs. Busybody, lest Hazel become elderly without children, and she had a son with a Butterflytchi.

20180823_211948.jpg
20180823_211955.jpg
20180823_212009.jpg
20180823_212019.jpg

So this is the next generation...

20180823_212034.jpg

Back_To_School_Hatch_2018.jpg

You get points if you understand the origin of these half-siblings' names.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I haven't posted in a few days because not a lot has happened. I don't even remember what day things happened sooo.. I'll just catch everyone up.

- August ??? -​
Darby grew up into a Violetchi and she's SOOO cute... We bought another shovel and there was another snake! Bummer. Woomy isn't eligible for a single job but that's really... Not a surprise to me. I didn't try very hard. Last night I forgot the tamagotchi's by my desk instead of taking them with me to my moms room and they ended up falling asleep with very very low stats! This happened the night before too... but they weren't as bad the night before either.. oops. I took care of them just fine, they needed medicine and all the food they could get and so on. I feel bad that I'm not very good at taking care of my tamagotchi's when I get distracted... I was certain Woomy was dead when I got up this morning, I woke up late and everything AND they were already doing poorly! They're fine though, thank goodness.

Tonight I need to study for Anatomy tests and do notes on the first section of my History text book.. The problem is that I don't have my history text book, my mom won't buy it and I can't log into the website to do my other history work because my mom won't give me the log in information!!! It's annoying... Hopefully she will later, and I'm too scared to ask her because I know she'll get mad at me... I've been reminding her for days! Ugh. Oh well. Anatomy is still something I can work on at least, and Woomy and Darby tend to be good study buddies.

@QueenRita - Loomy? Zoomy? Boomy? Garlic? How 'bout Woman? Woman was born today, Woman evolved, I had to discipline Woman, Woman evolved into an adult, I brought Woman along to school, Woman married a Kuchipatchi just like her mother before. Why not give your tama a silly name? :^) I named one Steak and now I'll remember her for a long time.

- - - -

I got one log ready so I thought it would be better to post it now, even if I could another one (or a few) ready to post on Sunday.

==Jeudi le 16 août==
[Note: Jeudi (juh-dee) means “Thursday”]

I was awakened that morning by Nemo beeping for attention. He was hungry and low on happiness. I was going to only fill his happiness and let him get a care mistake before it occurred to me that would kill my chances of getting Kuromametchi (he is achieved from partial neglect of the good care teen). I then topped him up in everything and noticed he was an hour ahead – and these modern tamas wake up early. I took my brood downstairs and before I went up to Bible study later on, I let Nemo dance with the mail, one of the special items. When I came back around 11, I put Nemo 2 hours back. I had been giving Nemo allot more alone time than any tama in this stage, but always topping him up for safety.

Omen, my V4.5, started his independent life shortly after 1:20. Due to my handy camera, I was able to get some of his ordinary activities, like eating and playing games (that’s further down in this log). I wasn’t sure what he’d become as I never plan my connection evolutions and I hadn’t run this version for long (Omen is the 7th generation).

Nemo stole the spotlight shortly after when, around 1:30, he evolved into a teen. His c-button animation showed him getting dizzy and then smiling in embarrassment. I took him out to eat... at the convenience store :^P, then to park where he met some fluffy little thing, and then back home to dance with the TV.

jVrceEJ.png

One care mistake and he would become a Kuromametchi.

Back to Omen, playing the cloud climbing game with him reminded me how much I liked it. The way it was designed went beyond the usual minigames in that it seemed so immersive with each upward leap to the next cloud suggesting there was more world out there. Also, cloud hopping is quite a whimsical idea. Omen when through the usual baby stuff of getting sick, napping, and needing to be fed and played with. Around 1:59, he received his first discipline.

Qwp5Fde.png

At 2:20-ish, he evolved into... Kuchikid! Nah, I mean a Kuchitamatchi but that was legit what I thought when I first saw him. Since I had a girl still with her mommy on my V3, I planned that Omen would be her husband. I haven’t had a connection marriage in ages.

At 4:52, Nemo gave an attention call and I let him be to get a care mistake. At 5:02, Omen was two down in happiness so I fed him two oranges. At 5:07, Nemo called out because he was sick. He wept as I cured him but then smiled as the black skull disappeared and the blue haze lifted. I decided to let him get another care mistake to be perfectly safe. It was off to the arcade to up his happiness a little. At 5:19, Omen called for me and I gave him a time out. He wailed with tears. I tend to think of this as a way of teaching tamas to only use the attention beep when it is absolutely necessary. There would be no crying wolf here. Nemo later beeped at 5:37 and I imagine I topped him up after the light went out.

I took Nemo and Omen walking with me around the neighbourhood. When I got back, my father was getting ready to pick up my mother from the subway, so I tagged along. We passed by residential houses and patches of stores to eventually roll into passenger pickup, a large circular cement structure crowded with cars. Everything orbited around the cylindrical windowed “island” the passengers waited in, and that was surround by an inner ring of pavement cars would leave from, a bigger ring of parked cars, and the furthest ring of cars driving around and around. The subway cars were delayed and as we all looped, restlessly waiting for familiar faces, a car radio projected music. Some people have the radio way too loud, and often those are the very same people who like angry (often vulgar) rap music. That music was probably in the same vein but I couldn’t quite make it out, if I even tried to. I idly asked my father if he would turn on his radio at a time like this if he regularly listened to it. He wasn’t sure, mentioned there is little worth listening to, and turned on the radio.

Eventually we managed to snag a spot in the middle ring and waited. I pulled out Nemo and played with him, although Omen needed it more. Midway through a game of slots, my mother appeared and I stuffed Nemo back into the coin purse I brought him in and got out. We switched places on the trip back and soon arrived at home. I took Omen to dinner with me and Sotilde while Nemo was left on my desk. My desk was the last thing Nemo and Omen saw before they lighted out.

Around 10:15-ish, I set the time on my P1 and waited for it to hatch. I cared for the newly born Demo, a blobby black babytchi. I didn’t take any notes but I can say it was a normal baby stage and a minute after she evolved into a marutchi – a larger white blob – she fell asleep, all tuckered out. To break up the pattern, and because vintages do not have predetermined genders, I decided Demo would be a girl. Of course, her sprites wouldn’t show it but neither does the V3, which has all characters as either gender.

When I eventually went to bed, everyone was soundly sleeping with an accompanying z.

Day 4 | 26th August | Dream m!x​
Lack of updates because I was busy for a while. Melyn went on a few dates with the Lovelitchi he met the other day and to his surprise, she proposed to him at the place where they first met! They got married and had a baby girl called Vitellia, however, tamagotchi grow up quickly and very soon it was time for Vitellia to move out and find her own place in the big wide world.

1gSqsAQ.jpg
Gen 1 | v4​
Finally found a gentleman suitor for my v4 otokichi, Butt, and she had twin baby boys. Looking forward to logging my v4 soon.

9yYskFu.gif

I don't really want to write up a log tonight, I can do that tomorrow. If anyone has name suggestions though, Darby had a baby boy today! <3

My notes got a little disorganized and I forgot to note before I went walking on the 16th, I saw Omen head off to preschool. I then remembered that, of course, there were more things to do on the V4.5! My previous connection had been my V3 which lacked the school system and thus all that was really done on it was just attending to that tama’s basic needs, not its career.

==Vendredi le 17 août==
[Note: Vendredi (vawn-druh-dee) is “Friday”]

There was lots of desk time for my brood that day but with a bit more variety as we went first to my upstairs desk. I checked Omen’s fortune and then opened his mail. Anger ensued, obviously.

8we9N8c.png

As his hearts dropped, it was game time and Omen faced off against other tamas in a tug-of-war. See what he was up against in that last photo? Man, tama-grannys are terrifying.

At 11:13, Demo called and needed to be disciplined, but I deliberately ignored her. The Original Tamagotchis are supposedly controlled by discipline and I have sought to test that, hence I planned to give Demo no discipline at all and see if she turned into a Maskutchi (as my P2 under the same conditions changed into the equivalent character). After this point, I stopped recording any of her discipline calls.

At 12:16, Omen called and I had to discipline him. At 1:31, Nemo evolved into Kuromametchi!

hfmedGM.png

I took him to the convenience store and unintentionally bought him his favourite food, thus earning his first TamaTomo and extending his happiness bar. It was not until the day after that I would get a picture of that, however (since the animation repeats for each special item). I then took him to the doughnut shop where he gobbled down a fancy doughnut and eagerly awaited his bingo card (not sure on the terminology) to see if he could get a giant doughnut. Alas, it was not meant to be.

8zlpnKB.png

When he got back, I had him use the pen and he told me, in a bizarrely third-person manner, “Tamagotchi loves you!”.

At 2:19, Omen evolved into a teen!

Rse8ENh.jpg

Everyone was paused around 6-ish as I would be out for the evening at my senior youth discussion group (wherein I was the only who could make it). I’m somewhat picky about what tamas I take with me now, so this hatch’s tamas stayed in. Around my bedtime (11:30) I unpaused everyone and set Nemo 2 hours off. Demo looked rather cute sleeping as a closed-eyed round ball, still not old enough for a blanket (only teens and up get blankets, oddly).

- - - -
I thought I would post this as soon as I could because free time is going to be sparse later and it’s got lotsa pictures. I took so much pictures that things started to get so muddled because of the 2DS reuse of file names, thus I left out pictures from my first post that I didn’t even know I had. I’d wager the amount of pictures will drop off in later generations as the mundane activities (like games and repeating animations) will have already been taken.

Gen 2 | Dream m!x​
Immediately after moving into her new house, Vitellia decided it was time to hit the hay. She also spend the majority of the day napping in various locations, before deciding to have lunch at the tama cafe. Being a little bit clumsy, she managed to spill her tomato juice on herself, dyeing herself red in the process, but that didn't seem to bother her much - she was actually thrilled with her new color!

It eventually came off after a bath, and after a good night's rest, she evolved into a teen. She dropped into her parent's place for a quick visit, but the evolution must have been quite tiring as she fell asleep straight away. In the afternoon, she went for a stroll in the park and played a couple of rounds of card matching before returning home for a nice rest after a busy day.

C2fYZ3t.png

Gen 1 | v4​
After spending a day with her son Leg, Butt left for tama planet. The first hour was pretty uneventful, Leg got sick twice and pooped a lot. After an hour, he evolved into an Oyajitchi, instantly unlocking all the games and being able to use items. He can also write poetry apparently. Evolving into the adult stage so quicky without having had time to build up his skill points has me worried about job prospects, but that's a problem for another day.

j9WBxnM.png

Hi!! I just got back from school, and I'm very happy to log! Lets go!

- August 27th -​

So, a few days ago I announced that Woomy had had a baby with a Kuchipatchi. Today I got to take care of that baby! I named her Zoomy and took care of her through my last period class of the day, she's now a Mohitamatchi just like her mama was at this age <3 Darby got a baby too, the father being an Androtchi. They had a son whose name I haven't decided on yet.. I'll get to take care of him tomorrow though. I don't have a lot to say today, I just wanna catch everyone up so I can do more daily logs again since I've been neglecting that. Just got busy with school picking up n stuff! I'll be fine though. I hope you all will be too! Gl!

Mercy and Lewis grew from babies into teens, but I didn't update until now...
20180825_122409_Copy.jpg
20180825_122421_Copy.jpg
20180825_133654_HDR.jpg
20180825_133712.jpg

"They see me rollin'..."
20180825_142003.jpg
20180825_173529_HDR.jpg

And yesterday they grew into twin Young Mimitchis. If I get the same adult character for both, that will be funny.
giphy.gif

Back_To_School_Hatch_2018.jpg

Gen 2 | Dream m!x​
Vitellia evolved into an adult with her mother's eyes, they're really cute when she smiles. She spent the day hanging out with friends and then had dinner at her parent's place in the evening.

xciNAuj.png

Gen 1 | v4​
Leg went to the job recruitment agency and applied for a bunch of jobs, sadly he was rejected by all of them. To cheer himself up, he did some gardening and bought a new guitar. All hope was not lost however, as he later passed the job interview at the restaurant and now has a job as a chef.

09YPPfF.png

==Samedi le 18 août==
[Notes: Samedi (sam-dee) means “Saturday”.]

I think Nemo woke me up again or sometama else did. I got breakfast and then carted everybody downstairs. We had our desk time and everyone was well taken care of. Omen got his picture taken (from the previous log). At one point I checked his mail and he was off to get a highschool teacher. I selected the talking flower because he looked cool. Omen never went to preschool.

zNv2CYo.png

I planned to give Demo no care mistakes to persevere the conditions my P2 had. As I had only run my P1 once and got Mametchi, anybody else would be fine. I took some photos of Demo eating, playing, and some reference shots too (her first stat screen shows what she looked like as a baby).

ELzrqcN.png

I got mixed up in last log about the sequence of Nemo’s TamaTomos. First, from what I distantly remembered the last time I used my ID, I made Nemo put on the headphones which gained his first TamaTomo. Then I took him to the convenience store and he unintentionally got another TamaTomo from what I fed him there.

QFSZGBd.png

At one point Nemo came up to the screen and asked me for something, but due to the language barrier I didn’t know what he meant. This feature gets a little peculiar sometimes when after any other menu is selected, whether it be the right option or not, the attention light disappears as if the matter has been solved.

I found Omen crying around noon so I praised him to boost his spirits. I then let him use one of the plants I had collected over time. He waited patiently as it sprouted and was displeased that it turned into a hissing monster.

gTXpfaK.png

Nemo stayed home while I took Sotilde, Omen, and Demo with me walking. We walked on the road around my neighbourhood and passed a bunch of kids excitedly using their imagination to be superheroes.

Demo got sick during the day, indicating she would change soon. I think Demo accompanied I and Sotilde to dinner as Nemo and Omen were responsible enough to be left alone. Back at my desk, I accidentally sent Nemo to the donut shop but decided since we were there, he might as well have one. The shop had some sort of pink fruit-flavoured donut and after Nemo had eaten it, the donut-shaped owner brought out a bingo card. Just like last time, Nemo missed and he cried a little.

FfAlmMA.png

I then sent him to the Tama Cafe to get his snack TamaTomo. It’s cute this shop has other tamagotchi customers in the background and that they cycle. After paging through the options, I remembered that popcorn was his favourite and he was ecstatic to have some. Soon after, I got a picture of him standing outside in the night air. The time of day sequences are my favourite feature of this version.

TZH52eU.jpg

Towards the end of the day I was feeling really tired due to messing with my sleep schedule for school work. When all other family members went to bed early-ish, I had the night too myself. Very little tamas got to enjoy it and I remember Nemo stayed up way later than I expected while in contrast, Omen winked out suddenly.
- - - -
I would have posted this allot earlier but I only had a few spare moments during the week to edit the pictures (which really doesn't take me very long). Allot of evolutions have happened since my ID is now on generation 2, Omen has evolved into an Oldie so it will be a little while before his wife is compatible, and Demo evolved again. Demo and Omen’s offspring are going to be doubles, can you guess who?

==Dimanche le 19 août==
[Note: Dimanche (dee-maw-sh) means “Sunday”]

I was up at 7:15 before any tamas had awaken and, like I always have, I would be going to church with my family. I always take tamas with me and I selected Omen and Nemo, along with my long-living oldie, Sotilde. I put the two connections in my usual box that had a divider inside and a plastic window on top. I put Nemo inside a coin purse and then stowed all tamas in my bag. Later when we arrived, I hid my bag in a cupboard and then help prepare the after-service refreshments, leaving my digital pets alone for awhile (maybe they chatted in the dark). After everything was done I took my bag upstairs and when the sermon started, I arranged my tamas so that I could see them.

I went down after service and hung my bag on a handle of a cupboard door and prepared the kitchen island for cleaning the communion cups. As my tamas were right below, they probably heard the conversation that drifted as I and the others cleaned. A notable tidbit was one man remarked that Asians have bad eyes and I pointed out to his wife that only he could say that because he was Chinese (she was too). After that my tamas were indirectly with me for the rest of the time there, till I left them near my parents as I dug through the free books our Church’s school didn’t want. There were boxes and boxes of them on the far side of the big room with paper on top asking people to take them, unlike the previous Sunday where the principal had to turn off the lights to tell people not to. There was a mix of children’s books and adult books, Christian and fiction, for teaching and for amusement, in English and not. I glossed over the Christian stuff because I really don’t read or even think I need things like that, and a Bible study is always superior (Christian fiction is okay, though). We left with quite a few books, my mother inevitably getting a few flaky ones that probably fit in the disclaimer that the Church did not endorse any of the books. There were a few detours on the way home and I used those as an opportunity to up Nemo’s happiness.

Back home, I put Nemo and Omen back into the tama stand and would have put it on my downstairs desk, but lunch was all ready so they joined me for it instead. After I had my usual devotions, I set up everyone to watch and episode of Gravity Falls with me. My mother had been complaining I never made the banoffee pie I promised her, so I decided it was time to make good my promise. There was a big hassle in finding my recipe book and I believe during the time I was running around looking for it, my tamas were waiting contentedly at my desk. After I found it, I brought my stand upstairs to the dining room table since cooking alongside tamas – in front in this case - is something I love to do. So for some time I was in the kitchen pounding up cookies for the crust, waiting for it to finish baking, chopping bananas, and checking them occasionally when I had a free moment. There were two evolutions during that time. Demo evolved into Tamatchi (still with no discipline) while Omen evolved into Ura Togetchi.

Qw6A0ET.png

I was disappointed by Omen’s evolution as I had already got it before. [Note from the future: I warmed up to him eventually as he is a bundle of fluff, for crying out loud ;^)]

I decided to make the filling after dinner so I took the stand downstairs and Demo was the only one of the hatch group who came with me to dinner. Later I took the stand housing Demo and her companion, Sotilde, upstairs while I cooked the caramel filling. Back downstairs, we ate my finished desert which unfortunately turned out more like soup because I didn’t think freezing was a necessary step (and I reluctantly ate it because I had scraped the pan in the kitchen). My tamas and I were back to watching Gravity falls and at the proper times, everyone was slumbering.

==Lundi le 20 août==
There was allot of desk time for my hatch group but, they all got their pictures taken.

Let’s start with Demo. I took pictures of her playing her only game, seeing her go from standing in the centre of the screen with eyes moving together and apart, yelling in anger at a wrong guess, and unfurling at right ones. Notice that her arms present in her idle sprite disappear when she’s standing in the middle and turning.

SNoMTxc.png

I sent Nemo out to the donut shop and luck was with him. His bingo card was a perfect three rings and he devoured the humongous donut he was awarded. He popped into the cafe, a Spacytchi sitting sourly in the back, and likely had a barrage of popcorn to raise his happiness. When he came back, I let him playing with ninja stars and the TV (as he really doesn’t watch it).

flbqNxP.png

A while later he went to the park and talked with a Ringotchi (“ringo” means “apple” so really “Appletchi”). I decided it was time for a change so we went to the interior shop to change the living room to a Lovelitchi blue.

qlrlxOE.png

Omen got to eat a taco and I bought him some corn (I didn’t feed him it). I didn’t realize this at the time but he got to try on both kinds of clothes worn on the lower half, pants and skirts. I later bought him a trumpet and he played a lively tune.

73nwN30.png

Around 4:30-ish, I paused everyone as only a certain tama had the honour of coming to the ESL program I taught in. Thus, while I was gone my hatch group spent the hours in limbo. When I arrived home at the usual late hour and eventually attended to them, I thought I would pause them over night rather than adjust the time. Also, a longer time with them would always be good.
- - - -

Gimp has a lovely tool for making gradients so I decided to add some to subtly liven up the collages. I’ve always wished for something like that and it was right under my nose. Omen’s background is based on his shell’s primary colour and one of its accents, while Nemo’s more accurately reflects his shell (as it is completely yellow). I unintentionally messed up on the scheme of the first picture as I blended Nemo’s primary colour with Demo’s, instead of using Omen’s.

Dream m!x | Gen 3​
Vitellia hung out at her parent's house a lot because I was busy, but managed to have a few playdates with Yotsubashi from Flower Hills. A rocket launching expedition quickly turned into an encounter of the 3rd kind as they encountered a tama spaceship in orbit. The alien wasn't very happy about the spaceship damage and literally dropped Yotsubachi back to the earth. However, Yotsubashi wasn't the only one who fell, for Vitella had also fallen... in love! Yotsubashi proposed, and of course she accepted. They got married and had a baby boy called Ovi.

7BWDcwZ.png

v4 | Gen 1​
Leg's first day of work was a success, and he recieved his first paycheck! He called home to tell his mother the good news and she sent him a bunch of flowers as congratulations. The next few days were rather uneventful, he went to his job as usual, got a few hearts and a few snakes in the mail.

0skA0EH.png

==Samedi le 18 août==
[Notes: Samedi (sam-dee) means “Saturday”.]

I think Nemo woke me up again or sometama else did. I got breakfast and then carted everybody downstairs. We had our desk time and everyone was well taken care of. Omen got his picture taken (from the previous log). At one point I checked his mail and he was off to get a highschool teacher. I selected the talking flower because he looked cool. Omen never went to preschool.

zNv2CYo.png

I planned to give Demo no care mistakes to persevere the conditions my P2 had. As I had only run my P1 once and got Mametchi, anybody else would be fine. I took some photos of Demo eating, playing, and some reference shots too (her first stat screen shows what she looked like as a baby).

ELzrqcN.png

I got mixed up in last log about the sequence of Nemo’s TamaTomos. First, from what I distantly remembered the last time I used my ID, I made Nemo put on the headphones which gained his first TamaTomo. Then I took him to the convenience store and he unintentionally got another TamaTomo from what I fed him there.

QFSZGBd.png

At one point Nemo came up to the screen and asked me for something, but due to the language barrier I didn’t know what he meant. This feature gets a little peculiar sometimes when after any other menu is selected, whether it be the right option or not, the attention light disappears as if the matter has been solved.

I found Omen crying around noon so I praised him to boost his spirits. I then let him use one of the plants I had collected over time. He waited patiently as it sprouted and was displeased that it turned into a hissing monster.

gTXpfaK.png

Nemo stayed home while I took Sotilde, Omen, and Demo with me walking. We walked on the road around my neighbourhood and passed a bunch of kids excitedly using their imagination to be superheroes.

Demo got sick during the day, indicating she would change soon. I think Demo accompanied I and Sotilde to dinner as Nemo and Omen were responsible enough to be left alone. Back at my desk, I accidentally sent Nemo to the donut shop but decided since we were there, he might as well have one. The shop had some sort of pink fruit-flavoured donut and after Nemo had eaten it, the donut-shaped owner brought out a bingo card. Just like last time, Nemo missed and he cried a little.

FfAlmMA.png

I then sent him to the Tama Cafe to get his snack TamaTomo. It’s cute this shop has other tamagotchi customers in the background and that they cycle. After paging through the options, I remembered that popcorn was his favourite and he was ecstatic to have some. Soon after, I got a picture of him standing outside in the night air. The time of day sequences are my favourite feature of this version.

TZH52eU.jpg

Towards the end of the day I was feeling really tired due to messing with my sleep schedule for school work. When all other family members went to bed early-ish, I had the night too myself. Very little tamas got to enjoy it and I remember Nemo stayed up way later than I expected while in contrast, Omen winked out suddenly.
- - - -
I would have posted this allot earlier but I only had a few spare moments during the week to edit the pictures (which really doesn't take me very long). Allot of evolutions have happened since my ID is now on generation 2, Omen has evolved into an Oldie so it will be a little while before his wife is compatible, and Demo evolved again. Demo and Omen’s offspring are going to be doubles, can you guess who?

Nemo's just saying "let's play". The IDs/IDLs do that sometimes and I don't think they need any attention - it's just an animation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back