Back to school

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pockey45ca

Reaction score
Are u ready go back to school?

What new things did u buy for back to school?

Uniforms. Binders. Pens/Penils.
Thats it. I go back in soemwhere around 11 hours ^^ Tomorrow!
Its scary when you think about it, a Week and a half ._.

I have to thank god this school year starts August 20th, otherwise I couldnt watch the Naruto Hundo

i bought a bunch of new school supplies new clothes and a new backpack. oh and my school starts sept. 10th!! i cant beleive summers almost over wahhh i dont want to go back2school though

i bought a bunch of new school supplies new clothes and a new backpack. oh and my school starts sept. 10th!! i cant beleive summers almost over wahhh i dont want to go back2school though
I do, a fresh start. Probably make new friends (There were alot of Flunk Outs on the advanced team. So alot of people on the schools waiting list got in)

I'm already back to school! My school does this "year round" thing though. We get summer break, but we go back before most people, and get out later than everyone else.

I got..

24 pencils

Expo Markers (Teahcers make US but THEM they supplies THEY need.)

Tissue (teachers...)

Packs of loose leaf paper (Some of wich you have to give to teachers. >_<)

Pencil Case

Colored pencils

Five folders, one for each subject

Thats all, I think.. xD

I also went school clothes shopping, got a week and a halfs worth of clothes.

I go back to school on September 4th, and unless I get a class transfer I'll never be happy.....so currently I'm not looking forward to school. I have not yet boguht any school supplies....too lazy, and I think I might have lost the list. :p Heh, I'll get around to it; eventually. I hate shopping for school supplies because it just reminds me that school is drawing nearer and nearer......

~TOR

Thank god I homeschool, it must realy suck having to buy a bunch stuff (ever though shopping is fun) every year, and then sit around almost all day and try to stuff a bunch of info into your brain, not my idea of fun :huh: .

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm already back to school! My school does this "year round" thing though. We get summer break, but we go back before most people, and get out later than everyone else.
My elementary school did that.

I got a backpack and a new binder. (I draw on my binder every year and by the next year it's old. )

Other then that, I have everything I need.

-.- This year, everything in 6th grade is color-coded :

Social Studies :

Red Folder

Red Notebook

Math :

White binder

Science :

Green Folder with prongs

LA :

Blue Binder

Blue notebook

blue folder

and a magnetic locker thing -.- but I also got a lot of clothes.

Yeah redtama, same here. It's all color-coded. I'll tell you guys a lsit of my school supplies once I find it...I think its buried on my desk, udnerneath my clothes and teddies. ^^'

~TOR

im going back on Aug. 27. No uniforms or anything

I just got a binder, and main school stuff (pencils pens eareasers etc)

the school provides crayons and all that. hopefully it wont be like this weak (the weather) It is 90º here in PA And It rained all this week, so its really sticky and humid out.

I don't want to go back to school. I'm going into high school and I'm quite scared. All we need to bring on the first day is a binder, paper,pencils and pens and the teachers would tell us if we need anything else. I have to go back to school on September 4th. And on August 28th all the new grade nines have to go to the school and hand in our school fees which is 40 dollars which gives you: your agenda, yearbook and few other things but I can't think of them right now.

-Happyqueen :p

I bought: pencils, a mesenger bag, colored pencils, folders, erasable pens, scissors, glue, and some stuff for my locker ^.^

I think thats all I bought so far.

I want to go back to school. Summers getting boring.

I wanna go back to school! School is fun^^ here is my back to school list:

2 - box of tissues

1 - 1" binder

1 - 2 pocket folder with prongs - 6th grade Religion

2 - 2 pocket folder with prongs - 7th grade Religion

6 - spiral notebooks (one subject-wide rule-white-no perforations)

2 - 3 subject spiral notebooks (widerule-white-no perforations)

1 - Poly Expanding File with 7 pockets or similar item to keep papers in

1 - pack regulation size white (8x10 1/2) WIDE RULE looseleaf paper

1 - 12 in./30 cm ruler for Science class

2 - standard ball point red pens

1 - set of 8 Crayola thinline markers (no Sharpie's) or colored pencils

2 - standard blue ballpoint pens (no felt tip, erasermate roller or gel pens)

1 - Yellow highlighter

1 - glue stick

2 - #2 pencils

1 - scissors

1 - soft pencil case

4 - plastic bags

1 - New American Bible - St. Joseph

we need all of this for 6, 7, and 8th grade! I am going into 6th!

And yeah I know it's a ton.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah list for back to school. I did made list since last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back