Backmasking

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cutie_pupluv

Reaction score
I don't like the backmasking thing at all even Barney that is a little kid show has evil backmasking it, Miley Cirus has backmasking in it, and Disney Channel is backmasked to using the word S$# in thier movies cartoons, and songs!!

Last edited by a moderator:
What does backmasking mean?
Back masking is when singers put in secret messages that when they listen to the song backwards you hear the secret messaage not all of them are bad but most are!! Some of them have satanism in them!

I could really care less about backmasking in songs.

You really don't regularly listen to the song backwards, anyway, I would hope.

I don't believe most of the backmasking is actually placed in the song on purpose, either. People made such a huge deal out of it that it got down to record burning, which I think is absolutely ridiculous.

Sometimes it can be amusing to hear what a song might sound like backwards, but I don't take it too seriously. It's a song. Enjoy it.

I could really care less about backmasking in songs.You really don't regularly listen to the song backwards, anyway, I would hope.
But even if you don't your still listening to the song frontwards that is the same as if the real song was backwards and you were listening to it backwards. (hopei made at least alittle sence) :D

Listening to it the way it was produced should have no effect on you. I for one, when I hear the word love, do not think of evol.

Who cares about backmasking o_O

Disney is bad enough without it. The backmasking doesn't make it any worse.

I have never heard a song played backwards anyway o_O

[SIZE=10pt]*edit*Soz just a dumb post. :D *whacks forehead*[/SIZE]

I could really care less about backmasking. I just enjoy listening to the song forward. I agree with Sweet Kandi. If you don't like it, don't listen to it.

[SIZE=11pt]I agree with Notes. I could really care less about backmasking. And anyway, I don't listen to all those secular artists. I listen to Christian music. I don't think they'll backmask, unless it has good lyrics and means something.[/SIZE]
I know I'm christian and don't listen to those artists but whydo theydo it onlittle kidshows like Barney and Disney Channel(not that I watch Barney but my lil Brothers do!!!)

Wait, why would anyone listen to a song backwards? And how can you hear a message that way? -is confused-
Here I'll post a link to a backmasked Barney song:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

and please don't say stuff like "That doesn't mean anything" or "Someone probably made it up" if you don't believe me listen to the lyrics very carefully!!

Here I'll post a link to a backmasked Barney song:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
But it really doesn't mean anything, because people have just blown it up.

The real lyrics. "I love you, you love me.." Love backwards may be "Evil", but you haven't gotten the actual message. It doesn't seem as if the producers of a children's show are trying to convert the young minds to satanism.

I find that just a bit too far fetched.

But it really doesn't mean anything, because people have just blown it up.The real lyrics. "I love you, you love me.." Love backwards may be "Evil", but you haven't gotten the actual message. It doesn't seem as if the producers of a children's show are trying to convert the young minds to satanism.

I find that just a bit too far fetched.
Well they might want to you really never know!! Maybe it was 'just a mistake' but I really don't think that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back