BACKPACKS! :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
my old backpack was red and I thought it was boring. This year I'm going for shades of pink :3 I love bold colors and I like to think that I can be described as "bold" so pink was good for me.

I don't decorate my backpack but I DO decorate my binder. 6th grade I drew a dragon, yah, 7th I drew a wyvern, and this year I'm planning on doing something like Onyx in my sig. -points downwards-

Cool! I just like to draw tv shows and stuff,not very good at doing plants and stuff but I'll try to scan in some of my pics sometime.But my scanners broken and my dad won't get off his ars to fix it.

I haven't gotten a new bookbag yet. But when I do, i'll post the picture. =D

The one I had in 6th grade was a light pink Jansport, for 7th grade I had a dark pink Messenger Bag where I wrote my name in Black Sharpie, and 8th grade I had another messenger bag. The one I had for 8th grade was light pink, and had about 12 hidden pockets! =D

It's a Roxy backpack; It's a green camoflauge design, with pink Hibiscus flower's every nw and then. I love it! ;)

I don't take a backpack to college - I've never liked them. I just take a little pretty plastic holder thing to put paper & work in but I do take my little bag with me. But it's hard to describe my little bag lol.

Mine is turquoise with a black and white Mickey Mouse on it. And, a gigantic cluster of keychains hanging on one of the zippers. It's not really a backpack though, it's more of a tote bag thingy.

Well, my old backpack was light blue with a ton of duct tape on the bottom (it got holes). My 'new' backpack is lime green, and it's made out of that waterproof material. I do not plan on wearing that to school. I asked my mom to return it (she bought it without telling me.), but she didn't. I hope she still can return it. I want a normal, cloth, Jansport backpack that is similar to my other one.

My old one had duct tape on it, and I drew some random squiggles on the shoulder straps. I also wrote my name really big on the shoulder straps too. I miss my backpack. But I had to get a new one because the zipper was broken, and it had holes in the bottom. So all of my papers would get wet when it rained.

Last edited by a moderator:
My backpacks for the past 3 years have all been red. I have had

5th grade: A Reb backpack, looks like a highschoolers.

6th Grade: One of those purse designed college ones, I still use it on occasion

7th Grade (now): A Red Sports backpack, Ill take a pic

I also have 3 other bags I found: A Hot wheels one for little kids I carry my library books in. A Bobby Jack one my mom bought cheap. And a JAX RALLY one, when my little brother stopped using it I used it. Tis green and yellow with the Mayor reading a book with little kids following.

I shall take a picture of all them later

My backpack is a light pink Eastport backpack with hawaiian flowers in white and white zipping thingys with a bit of grey on the pockets aswell. I want a new one though. This one is dirty and smells. I haven't even started school shopping yet though. XDD

mines a pink and wight rebok bag plain simple but i added 2 nintendogs charms 1 hello kittie charm and 2 pokemon charms im starting yr 7 after summer holidays but i love pokemon 4 somr reson p.s nat from naked brother band is so cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back