Bad Habits?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamurious

Reaction score
:( At 21 pounds, refusing to play games unless I feed her 2 snacks and refusing to eat meals, I'm worried. The not eating meals part is what I'm afraid of. Is my Ringotchi taking up bad habits? Because of me?!

Well when I first had Jenny (my Tamagotchi) I spoiled her by feeding her a lot. Later, I was afraid that she was overweight or something so I hardly ever fed her. She came down from around 15lbs to 11. I asked my mum whether 11lbs is a lot or a little (since I am from Aust) and the answer was that 11lbs is roughly 2kg, which is too light for a toddler. Now my Tamagochi is a kid, and I fed her mostly oranges (like I said, she RARELY refuses to eat meals) and she sprouted to 28lbs. I've got her down to 20-24lbs, but that's about it. I feel like a bad owner, help!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't care about my tamagotchi's weight. As long as it's happiness and hunger are filled in I am fine. I play games with it regularly and I let it have alone time. My tamagotchi has a balenced diet depending on food, play,and happiness. Don't get all worked up about your tamagotchis weight.

I can`t help ya, meh is a nintendog genuis. not a .. tamagotchi >_<

I read this somewhere as ideal -

Babies - around 7 lbs.

Children - around 10 lbs.

Teens - around 13 lbs.

Adults - try not to exceed 20 lbs.

I've noticed that the lifespan is directly related to weight. My daughter and I both have tamas and she overfed hers up to 99 lbs. (we had no idea at this point that this was a problem). Hers turned into an oldie at about age 5. She was so upset.

Also, it's best to always leave 1 hungry unfilled. They can be all happy and still be a bit hungry just fine. If you're always filling up the hungrys, they will be overweight.

If we have unhappiness, my usual mode is to:

- let them get two hungrys empty

- feed one meal and one snack

- immediately jumprope to get weight off (usually 2 lbs.)

By the way, I think a snack is a snack. Oranges aren't any more healthy than cones in Tamaland. You gain about 2 lbs. every time you feed a snack.

I read somewhere that snacks are not at all necessary. I use them only as motivation to play games. : )

Jane

I read this somewhere as ideal - Babies - around 7 lbs.

Children - around 10 lbs.

Teens - around 13 lbs.

Adults - try not to exceed 20 lbs.

I've noticed that the lifespan is directly related to weight. My daughter and I both have tamas and she overfed hers up to 99 lbs. (we had no idea at this point that this was a problem). Hers turned into an oldie at about age 5. She was so upset.

Also, it's best to always leave 1 hungry unfilled. They can be all happy and still be a bit hungry just fine. If you're always filling up the hungrys, they will be overweight.

If we have unhappiness, my usual mode is to:

- let them get two hungrys empty

- feed one meal and one snack

- immediately jumprope to get weight off (usually 2 lbs.)

By the way, I think a snack is a snack. Oranges aren't any more healthy than cones in Tamaland. You gain about 2 lbs. every time you feed a snack.

I read somewhere that snacks are not at all necessary. I use them only as motivation to play games. : )

Jane
well just so you know, the baby's weight is good (i mean u r right) but the kid's weight on up is not deffenate. Kid is anywhere between 10-12, teen 15-17, and adults between 20 and 30.

according to the instructions you should try to keep all hearts filled, and always filling alkl the hearts doesn't get you over weight. you just have to commit to "exersise tamagotchi time"

Some characters won't play games if their weight is 32 or under.

The ideal weight depends on the character you have.

I think Tama's that are refusing to eat is a discipline problem and can be solved with a time out or discipline.

I mean if they refuse to eat and are not full.

Another question (so not the flood the boards) is there any info or does anyone know what can affect what the baby becomes when it evolves into a toddler. I want it to be a Mizutimatchi so it gets into the Meme family so it looks cute, I want my tama to be that fairy looking character (off growth chart) that needs heaps of that diamond shaped skill points. (argh, what's the name of those skill points?!)

Anyway I'm a bit dumb to admit but anyway...

;) At 21 pounds, refusing to play games unless I feed her 2 snacks and refusing to eat meals, I'm worried. The not eating meals part is what I'm afraid of. Is my Ringotchi taking up bad habits? Because of me?!Well when I first had Jenny (my Tamagotchi) I spoiled her by feeding her a lot. Later, I was afraid that she was overweight or something so I hardly ever fed her. She came down from around 15lbs to 11. I asked my mum whether 11lbs is a lot or a little (since I am from Aust) and the answer was that 11lbs is roughly 2kg, which is too light for a toddler. Now my Tamagochi is a kid, and I fed her mostly oranges (like I said, she RARELY refuses to eat meals) and she sprouted to 28lbs. I've got her down to 20-24lbs, but that's about it. I feel like a bad owner, help!
I think i kno whats going on.

It is not fully trained yet and when it's hungry and it refuses to eat then punish it and the training bar will go up.

It will take some time for it to learn to eat when its hungry, just make a routine.

If you need any more answer to any questions you have about tamagotchis then private message me :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back