Baffled - Games on V2 are confusing!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jess_dude

Reaction score
How do you play Bump and Jump on the v2 tamagotchi? The instructions are vague and im baffled as to how to win! Anyone have any particular tatics into winning these games? ^_^

for jump wait untill two lights are lit up,then when the third light lights up,(Say it is the middle light)then you press the middle button (button ^_^ as fast as you can and your tama will jump.(only works when sound is turned on)

for bump,press button c when the tama gotchis start to face you and face back.then you should see a power bar press button b to stop the power bar. the your tama should star to bump.(this works better if your tama is heavy.)if you have any qs, mail me! ^_^

Actually, weight doesn't have much to do with bump game. It's all about the power bar. You have the best chance of winning if the bar is full. ^_^

OK...no offence sugar and spice bit your info is very very off...

if you have a tamagotchi connection V2 and you want to play the "jump" game all you have to do is this:

There are three circles on the screen just like there is three buttons on your tama if you look , you can tell that the circles on the screen and the buttons all line up. there is the "a" circle, the "b" circle, and the "c" circle. when the "a" circle lights up (goes dark) then hit the "a" button as fast as you can...then continue to do the same for the other two buttons. Now, i'm not shure if this is true but the less my tama weighs, the further she jumps.

For the bump game:

all you have to do is wait till it says "PUSH!" in big dark letters. then when it says that, push the "b" button. Your power bar will then come up and then you push "b" again. You are attempting to get the power bar at it's highest level (furthest to the right of your screen)

For the heading game:

For this game all you have to do is wait for the ball to come down and press "b".

Your tama is always in the middle of the screen waiting for the ball but if the ball is comming down from the left then quickly press the "A" button to shift over to the left and then press "b". If the ball is comming down from the right, all you have to do is push the "c" button and then quickly press the "b" button.

Well there you go, i hope that helps you out and i'm very sorry to criticize your information sugar and spice. I'm also sorry that i haven't yet gotten to the slot game so i cant really tell you much about it but i am shure you will find the info on the site.

cya laytah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back