Ball Glitch On V4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Zunky~

Reaction score
I was going to clean out the unhealthy foods on my tama so that it`s child would eat healthier *kinda to help me ^^"""* but then when i deleted a muffin the ball glitch appeared..you know with items in the food category and all... hew long does it last/how do you get rid of it without resetting?

It's never happened to me. You could try trashing the balls, by going to the notebook icon, going to "Present", selecting the item that you want to delete and then when it says "Wrap?" press A until it says "Trash?" and then press B. You could also reset and download. When you press the reset button, press B. "Download" and "Reset" should appear. Choose "Download" to get your Tamagotchi back again.

By the way there are no "unhealthy" and "healthy" foods to make your Tamagotchi's child grow better. What you feed your Tamagotchi doesn't change what it's going to grow into. Some foods, however, raise your Tamagotchi's skill points. For example, feeding your Tamagotchi a Melon raises all of its stats by 1.

Last edited by a moderator:
your tamagotchi can eat the balls too, see if that works? but if it's permanent like mine, you'll need to reset altogether. you'll lose everything though.

thanks....guys.

and the unhealthy/heathy thing is to help ME out... it`s annoying feeding your tama a doughnut when you`d kill for a doughnut without having one it the house...ya know what i mean./

okies thanks dancing kaylee...they won`t delete so i`ll wait for my tam to die of old age before restetting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back