Ball glitch please help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jurperly

Reaction score
Whats the ball glitch??? How do i get the ball glitch please tell me!!! :(

you want the ball glitch? simple. i'm going to tell you what to do on the v4..but there is a different way on the v3 that i don't know. :/

buy LOTS OF FOOD from the shop..then delete as much as you can. eventually, your default foods (such as scones, sushi, etc.) start disappearing. Keep buying and deleting until you scroll through your foods and find balls and items. there's your ball glitch! you can eat them but they don't go away, and when you keep scrolling through you find interesting glitch items that can either freeze your tamagotchi, or give them super high skill points!

this next part is from my experience, they don't kill them, but i have gotten a glitch where my young memetchi appeared dead, but it was part of the glitch. when i reset and download she came back but my points were gone, and shop items didn't have real prices..they had a glitched value.

many things can happen when you do the ball glitch but it can cause other glitches that you may not like, such as my seemingly dead young memetchi ^_^ . if you want to reverse this glitch, you have to do a complete reset, unless you can ignore all the balls and items you can never buy again. :)

I just deleted 3 items and I started seeing balls :eek: and I fed my Tama some kind of glitchy "barcode" thing (thats what me and my friends call it) and if you scroll through and go to a certain glitched value I see an ocean with makeup in it :eek: And my username is now a bunch of Japanese.

Why do you want the ball glitch anyway? It recks your tamagotchi. :/

*Tamagotchi Song*

Excuse me, but what do you mean by "delete" ?

Is this possible to delete items in the v 4.5 ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Excuse me, but what do you mean by "delete" ?Is this possible to delete items in the v 4.5 ?
Yes, it is possible on the V3, V4, V4.5. Go to present and click B on the item you want to delete. it'll say "wrap?" click A and it'll say "trash?" click B and It'll say "sure?" say yes. oh, and if you see 1 ball that you didn't buy, wrap it and it will not spread. i have a 4.5 and it works with it.

:eek: :) I don't get why anyone would WANT that glitch. Once it happened to me my tama was eating a ball but thats it. ;) :lol:

For your info, the ball glitch where it appears on the v3 goes as follows:-

First buy at least 10 snacks. Then make your tama pass on--NOT reset-- (you'll have to be prepared to lose all your items...) and when the new baby comes you'll notice enough balls in the snacks section to match the number of actual snacks you bought before your tama died. When fed it appears as a rice cake with a very similar look to the rice cake on the P1 Tama. From my scope of experience it isn't really corrupt but I could be wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back