Ball Glitch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I Can Has Tamagotchi?

Reaction score
This happened in my V4.

About a week ago I got the ball glitch. I deleted 3 foods and started seeing balls. I deleted about 5 balls. I lost "CEREAL" and I got loooots of balls. Once I reached 20, glitched characters were shown in place of numbers. Items I coud eat were balls (of course!), skirts, guitars, snake-in-the-boxes labeled "SOCCER", grapes w/ wertical bars (raises Kutchipatchi points-201 to be exact) and much other random stuff.

The other day I saw balls in my snacks. They were never there until now. I started scrolling through the snacks and saw more glitchy grapes (I ate them. Kutchipatchi points were raised.) I found a half-eaten kabob with some glitched spots on the very left side of the screen I ate them and my Memetchi points raised.

I started scrolling through more snacks and I reached an RC UFO. It froze for about 5 secs. and my screen showed a horizontal bar across it. After that the screen went blank. Mom reset/downloaded and my character was fine except the skill points were normal.

This morning I decided to look for my V4.5 in my V4's friends list. Berry, my 1st V3 (Kurokotchi) used to show up as Nazotchi, girl, all 4 hearts in the connection area. Now, shes an EGG (yes, the one before your Tama hatches), a boy, and 1 smile.

I have gotten this before,the only way to get rid of it is reset the Tamagotchi,sorry but you can also just leave it like this and hope it will fix itself,it happens.

Once my Tama had a mild ball glitch. I fixed it by my tama eating the balls. I don't have the glitch anymore!!!

Next time, avoid deleting food. That's what leads to the ball glitch on V4. Feed it, wrap it and send it to a friend, just NEVER delete them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back