BALL in the snack section!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

did a ball ever apear in the snack section of your tamagotchi v3?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• what?

• let me check!

• no idea

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebecca201

Reaction score
one day i looked at my snacks (on a v3) and it said ball as a food! :D i did not buy and balls for food! when my tama ate it it looked like jello on a plate! Has this ever happend to someone?Does anyone why this happend? :D

PLEASE REPLY! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Because Bandai of America released a shoddy Tamagotchi.

That is because your tamagotchi had too many items.

It has happened on my version two tamagotchi before and it was perfectly normal.

This is how it happens:

Your tamagotchi had 32 items and then when you connected on "others" you got a free item so your tamagotchi had more items than it was allowed. The 33rd item that was on your items list went to the snacks list and replaced the first snack that you brought for your tamagotchi.

I hope that I helped! :furawatchi:

-sk8er girl- :furawatchi:

Your welcome! :blink:

I'm always happy to help! Lol! :mellow:

-sk8er girl- :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Aww Thanks!

Your really nice, I remeber you replying to my Depature.

I think you should be a Guide.

And I don't say that to everyone.

one day i looked at my snacks (on a v3) and it said ball as a food! :angry: i did not buy and balls for food! when my tama ate it it looked like jello on a plate! Has this ever happend to someone?Does anyone why this happend? :eek: PLEASE REPLY! :)
Actually, once i had chicken for an item! o_O and balls for snacks. all snacks balls. all items balls (including a snack food chicken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back