Balletchi and Bubbletchi part 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bowchilala

Reaction score
In my moms room. Her bed is so comfortable
"b-but how? how did i get here? i don't remember anything at all....." i thought to myself. " you aren't playing a trick on me right?" said bubbletchi. "what? no! i dont even know how to play tricks on people. pinch me please." i begged him "well, alright" *pinches* "OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!! ok! thats enough!" i said. "sorry..." he said. " hey, i haven't asked your'e name yet. whats youre name?" he asked. "oh... i dont remember..." i said. " its alright, i understand. we will both call you balletchi ok? um...say... we are in the middle of the forest and its already dark, and... im sorta scared..." " hey, don't worry. just hold my hand and think of happy things. you will feel better." "o-okay" said bubbletchi nervously.

as we walked back home with him leading the way, i kept encouraging him, and we finnaly mede it to bubbletchi's house in tamatown. "w-wow! we did it! thanks! say, since you dont have a home, how about you stay with me and go to school together?" said bubbletchi. "ok!" i said.

as we entered his house, a tama who looked liked his mom appeared. he looked like him but more thinner. his dad looked like her as well. " oh bubbletchi! we were so worried! dont wander off too far next time ok?" said his mom as she hugged him. " whos that girl?" said his dad. bubbletchi explained everything. and after dinner me and buubletchi went to sleep

i still kept thinking. how did i get here anyway? why cant i remember my real name? how did i turn into a tamagotchi? mabye, thinking about it wont help now. im gonna find out soon. good night bubbletchi....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back