Balloons!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbow-Monkey

Reaction score
Do you like balloons?

If you do, then you're in luck! This topic is all about balloons, what you like to do with them, and what your favourite kind of balloon is (Round, twisty kind, punch balloons, water balloons, self-sealing balloons, whoopee cushions...). Have lots of fun with this topic on balloons! ( )<--- (It's a balloon on a string!)

~Rainbow-Monkey <_<

I love normal, helium balloons. :3

I like sucking in the helium and killing my brain cells.

I like how colouful they are, and how cool they look. I also like drawing faces of them.

I don't like when they pop though.

It makes me sad.

Only when they're filled with water or air or helium!

Not when they pop D: That's scary

Last edited by a moderator:
I love helium and water balloons! :D

Particularly helium balloons, though, because killing brain cells is fun. And so is skipping around saying, "They're after me Lucky Charms!" because it earns a few giggles. x3

I like popping regular balloons. But I refuse to pop helium balloons because that's a waste of good fun.

^ XD

Sure, I like balloons. I love letting them go and then they go into the sky. :.D

I used to write notes and stuff and send them to the sky =)) But old balloons, when they're all wrinkly and shrivelled up make me want to puke. Like, you know how some old ladies are afraid of mice, and they Eek and scream and run away and stuff? That's how I am with old shrivelly balloons. yuck.

Helium and water. I love sucking in the air and how your voices gets all squeaky!

And I loved water balloons back at my old house because we had a pool and it's so much more fun when a pool is involved! But I still have fights with water balloons here. Just really small ones.

Ever tried sucking all the helium out of them and speaking two year old style?

Do it.

Whenever my friend and I go out we always by cheap balloons, blow them up, and then either:

A) Draw on them with Sharpie.

B) Go into a crowded area and pop them.

C:

*GASPS*

I'm so glad to see that there are many people on TT that love balloons!

You have all made Little Balloon Keep showing Little Balloon how much you like balloons, and Little Balloon will grow the most popular choice of face! Until then, post Little Balloon ( )<--- into your posts, but with a face of your choice. Keep on ballooning, Tamatalkers!

~Rainbow-Monkey :gozarutchi:

I love balloons. I steal them from mums work after there's been an event.

I love sucking helium out of them.

And letting them go so they get stuck at the top of the 8 metre high roof and they have to wait for them to die and fall down because they are too high to retrieve.

OH MY GOD I LOVE BALLOONS.

Mikey knows. Uhh, how I react when I see an orange balloon is indescribable. I throw myself to the floor and cry.

Fly my pretties, fly, I say. <3

I love ballons! I love chewing on them, sucking on them, drawing on them, blowing them up, and playing with them! Also I love it when you blow the balloon up, and let it out of your hands so it flies away. Except when spit flies everywhere. .___.

Love 'emm.

I currently have two balloons with the names of all my TT friendies. One's pink and tiny, the other one is blue and big and I got it from my friend's birthday partaaaay.

But yeah, I love the colours, and the air, but I hate it when they pop. Popping balloons aren't cool, and scare the shizzlecakes outta me.

No. I'm scared stupid of balloons. If I see a balloon 1000miles down the road (you get the idea) I'll plug my ears and scream. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back